Paul Tassi (Forbes): Black Myth Wukong not currently coming to Xbox due to an exclusivity deal (Update: IGN Corroborates, many others deny)

Papacheeks

Old Guard
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Sounds to me like the shills are anticipating a respected source is coming out with something that contradicts their bullshit.

That and I bet Game Science comes out and reiterates what they said in June. I literally listened to Jez's now deleted part of his podcast, and he's like " IGN reached out to game science and they didn't respond". No shit Game science didn't respond. IGN wrote a hit/smear piece a while ago with no evidence only semi-translated conversations between two parties?

It's one thing if there was a history with other game launches where some developers within the studio talked to other developers about how it was working under the said people in question. And maybe that gets out and thats what IGN picks up on?

But it was a weird translation of tweets taken out of context and some mis-translated or interpreted, then they write a entire piece based on this without citing sources.

Jez is a fucking idiot. I basically called him out since I work in News(not as a journalist). But I know enough from working at a News station for 13 years and being room mate to a old school journalist to at least know the difference in writing a news article, and a blog/hit piece. Jason Shcrier is really the only real Journalist.

Grubb is not a journalist but he at least adheres to some basic Journalistic Principles. Jeff Gertsman was kind of a gaming journalist, without coming from a degree or pursuit of being one. He just worked a lot in that world talking, writing, interviewing you get good at asking questions and weeding out whats facts and whats not.

Tassi and Jez I hope GS at some point sends a cease and desists or something to them. Fuck Microsoft leaker who leaked BS info they heard. MS is an american company. Only person who could have any info from MS is that Japanese global CEO who was hired last year. I doubt though even her unless shes talking directly to Game science would get info from two parties.

KvallyX

Veteran
Icon Extra
13 Nov 2023
Your Mom
Looks like MS doubled down on their comment.

GWk-seDWUAADGFn

KvallyX

Veteran
Icon Extra
13 Nov 2023
Your Mom
So they are confirming they are the "ironclad" source behind all the influencers like Jez, Paul, Imran, etc 🤣

That should be illegal to toy with the press like that to go against your competitor.
They have $3 Trillion. They will BUY the entire press!!!

Cool hand luke

Veteran
14 Feb 2023
I feel dumb, no?

"Xbox platform limitation that have been raised to us"

That means Game Science raised platform limitations to them but it is not the reason of the delay?
It can be interpreted in multiple ways - either the limitations weren't raised with them i.e. blaming Game Science or the limitations aren't the reason for the delay i.e. calling Game Science incompetent/Sony slimy.

ethomaz

Rebolation!
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
It can be interpreted in multiple ways - either the limitations weren't raised with them i.e. blaming Game Science or the limitations aren't the reason for the delay i.e. calling Game Science incompetent/Sony slimy.
Ohhhh I get it now thanks... you can read as "the platform limitations raised to them was not exactly platform limitations just they don't know how to use the platform".

I don't if that is good or bad to MS :D :D :D

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022

This does not make any sense of all.

Are they saying that Game Science is pretending to fake performance issues about the S when the real reason would be because they have an exclusive deal with Sony?

Come on, surely that would be grounds for a lawsuit.

arvfab

Oldest Guard
23 Jun 2022
This does not make any sense of all.

Are they saying that Game Science is pretending to fake performance issues about the S when the real reason would be because they have an exclusive deal with Sony?

Come on, surely that would be grounds for a lawsuit.

They are also publicly calling the devs liers this way. This whole situation is surely making wonders to the relationship between the devs and Xbox.