Paul Tassi (Forbes): Black Myth Wukong not currently coming to Xbox due to an exclusivity deal (Update: IGN Corroborates, many others deny)

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
OK. I've found it. He said his sources are from Microsoft.

Try to find this part with SW Outlaws. Some meeting at the table

CoiXpKx.png
They cut the part out lol

Dick Jones

Corporate Dick
Icon Extra
5 Jul 2022
It will be of no surprise to me if that is the truth.

View attachment 5500
Pope Francis is a Catholic as well since we are stating the fucking obvious.

I think the PS3 cell issues for third party devs is the reason Sony has a great support structure for third party.

The backfire from this is hilarious. The shills defending that piece of shit Series S have kept Wukong on PS5 in the public eye. This would have blown over by now but Tassi and Jizz Condom are helping Playstation again. It was an Xbox leak, I mean the fucking statement that they cannot speak on third party deals gave the game away. It was said twice even though it was a lie. Who has a paid console exclusive that they don't market as exclusive.

Cool hand luke

Veteran
14 Feb 2023
Pope Francis is a Catholic as well since we are stating the fucking obvious.

I think the PS3 cell issues for third party devs is the reason Sony has a great support structure for third party.

The backfire from this is hilarious. The shills defending that piece of shit Series S have kept Wukong on PS5 in the public eye. This would have blown over by now but Tassi and Jizz Condom are helping Playstation again. It was an Xbox leak, I mean the fucking statement that they cannot speak on third party deals gave the game away. It was said twice even though it was a lie. Who has a paid console exclusive that they don't market as exclusive.
The whole situation is pathetic. You don't see villains this poorly written in Saturday morning cartoons.

Everyone: BMW is delayed on Xbox because the Series S is too weak!

Microsoft: Nuh-uh. Also, we can't comment on other platforms' deals with developers.

Everyone: BMW might be skipping Xbox because the Series S is total shit!

Microsoft: *Sweating* no it isn't. BTW we can't comment on other platforms' deals with developers.

Everyone: *Ignores Microsoft*

Microsoft: *Goes to shills* Sony has an exclusive deal for BMW. P.s. make sure I'm quoted as an anonymous source lol