Pentiment, Grounded, Sea of Thieves and Hi-Fi RUSH confirmed coming to PS5. |UP| Hifi rush preorders on PS5 going well.

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
Secured 😎🔥

image.png
good job getting physical, xbox gets less of a cut

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
good job getting physical, xbox gets less of a cut
I already bought it on Steam for $12, so they're getting more out of me than they should 🤣 idc tho, great game + physical + pushes them further into 3rd party, win win win

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
You keep celebrating but the fact of the matter is that Xbox always leads the way. and it´s just a matter of time PS start porting thier games to Xbox (The best and biggest echo-system).
Why can't you be subtle with your troll posts here like you are on gaf?

saltyashell

11 Feb 2024
You keep celebrating but the fact of the matter is that Xbox always leads the way. and it´s just a matter of time PS start porting thier games to Xbox (The best and biggest echo-system).
Why would they do that? How would that solve Playstation's profit issue? Xbox has literally trained their players to not buy games. Why send your games to a platform that disincentivizes buying games? Playstation and Nintendo players do buy games. They buy a lot of games. Their platforms are based upon hundreds of millions of players who buy games - that's why Xbox is porting their exclusives.

Xbox would need to give PS an offer they couldn't refuse for that to happen (i.e. like giving PS a 110% revenue cut on PS games sold on Xbox), and even then I would still doubt it.

Last edited:
  • they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

ChorizoPicozo

Veteran
1 Jul 2022
Why can't you be subtle with your troll posts here like you are on gaf?
I don't think I'm trolling on GAF; I am more critical, with a sprinkle of spiciness.

Here is different because there are more PS-centric people, or at least more pro-PlayStation vibes (in opposition to the Purple Era, which is more pro-MS for example).

The fact of the matter is that even if I try to 'troll better' as a pro of Xbox/MS, I don't see how I can genuinely do it, i dont see a valid or strong argument that puts MS/Xbox in a good light moving forward. That brand/console is in deep shit.

Cool hand luke

Veteran
14 Feb 2023
Reactions: Gamernyc78
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Pre-ordered (Hi-Fi Rush). I've got a much better GaaS title in Helldivers 2 so no room for the two mediocre releases from Xbox.

Btw it comes with a PS+ discount.
Yeah I have no time for other games. I'm gong to have to make time for FF though.

historia

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Jun 2023
Just put them all on Switch. Such retard strategy, even when doing business they still can't put their fanboi sctick out of their damn mind.