Pentiment, Grounded, Sea of Thieves and Hi-Fi RUSH confirmed coming to PS5. |UP| Hifi rush preorders on PS5 going well.

peter42O

Icon Extra
12 Jan 2024
My predictions -

- Pentiment

Don't see it selling much if at all on either platform.

- Hi Fi Rush

I see this selling 5M+ copies on PlayStation.

- Grounded

I see this selling 10M copies total between PlayStation and Switch. More on Switch than PlayStation though.

- Sea of Thieves

I see this selling 10M+ copies on PlayStation alone.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
My predictions -

- Pentiment

- Hi Fi Rush

- Grounded

I see this selling 10M copies total between PlayStation and Switch. More on Switch than PlayStation though.

- Sea of Thieves

Sea of Thieves won't even sell more than a million. I think you are way too optimistic about ppls want of this game lol Also hi fi rush no way! No one wabts Sea of Thieves.

Reactions: kuzon

Satoru

Limitless
Founder
20 Jun 2022
- Hi Fi Rush

- Grounded

- Sea of Thieves

I see this selling 10M+ copies on PlayStation alone
All of these put together won't sell 10M copies imo. Hell, I'd reckon 5 would be a good milestone.

Reactions: Gamernyc78

Heisenberg007

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
thats all folks GIF

voke

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
My predictions -

- Pentiment

- Hi Fi Rush

- Grounded

- Sea of Thieves

Hifi Rush is not getting anywhere near 5 million.

Nhomnhom

Veteran
25 Mar 2023
First half of 2024 is packed with new releases for PS5. :LOL:

TLoU Part 2 Remastered
Tekken 8
Granblue Fantasy: Relink
Foamstars
Helldivers 2
Final Fantasy VII Rebirth
Rise of the Rōnin
Dragon's Dogma 2
Stellar Blade
Pentiment
Hi-Five Rush
Sea of Thieves
Grounded
Elden Ring: Shadow of the Erdtree

Last edited:
J

Joey Ravn

I'll get Pentiment because Obsidian used to make cool games, but that's it for me. I have no interest in the two multiplayer games, and Hi Fi Trash looks terrible. Pure cringe.

BRB, googling "pentiment trophy guide" :p

Nimrota

Veteran
11 Jul 2023
My predictions -

- Pentiment

- Hi Fi Rush

- Grounded

- Sea of Thieves

Peter, are you okay?

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
First half of 2024 is packed with new releases for PS5. :LOL:

TLoU Part 2 Remastered
Granblue Fantasy: Relink
Helldivers 2
Final Fantasy VII Rebirth
Rise of the Rōnin
Stellar Blade
Pentiment
Hi-Five Rush
Sea of Thieves
Grounded
Elden Ring: Shadow of the Erdtree
Ewww those seems do odd on the list.

• haha
Reactions: Nhomnhom

peter42O

Icon Extra
12 Jan 2024
Sea of Thieves won't even sell more than a million. I think you are way too optimistic about ppls want of this game lol Also hi fi rush no way! No one wabts Sea of Thieves.

All of these put together won't sell 10M copies imo. Hell, I'd reckon 5 would be a good milestone.

Hifi Rush is not getting anywhere near 5 million.

Sea of Thieves is huge and going to do massive numbers of PlayStation 5. Grounded is cross-generation and just hit 20M players. You really don't think that on an install base of 170M that it won't sell 10M+? Hi Fi Rush will sell really well because it's a great game and while I do believe that it will do better when it eventually releases on Nintendo, it's going to hit at least 5M on PlayStation 5. Pentiment is the only game that will sell a few hundred thousand copies. You guys are truly underestimating what these games are going to do just out of sheer hatred for Microsoft and Xbox. But those who don't care about any of this bullshit and just want to play the games where they prefer to play them will eat up three of the four games that are releasing.

• thinking_hard
  • haha
Reactions: voke and Nhomnhom

voke

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
Sea of Thieves is huge and going to do massive numbers of PlayStation 5. Grounded is cross-generation and just hit 20M players. You really don't think that on an install base of 170M that it won't sell 10M+? Hi Fi Rush will sell really well because it's a great game and while I do believe that it will do better when it eventually releases on Nintendo, it's going to hit at least 5M on PlayStation 5. Pentiment is the only game that will sell a few hundred thousand copies. You guys are truly underestimating what these games are going to do just out of sheer hatred for Microsoft and Xbox. But those who don't care about any of this bullshit and just want to play the games where they prefer to play them will eat up three of the four games that are releasing.
It's in Xbot DNA to massively overhype things huh