Pentiment, Grounded, Sea of Thieves and Hi-Fi RUSH confirmed coming to PS5. |UP| Hifi rush preorders on PS5 going well.

Puff

Veteran
10 Jan 2023

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
It's lovely seeing all 4 FF7 Rebirth SKUs in the top 6

*edit* those Italy prices give me a heart attack. 80 euro, damn they ain't playin

• Shake
Reactions: Gods&Monsters
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Reddit seems to have nuked the thread so either Tom Warren reneged on what he said or reddit mods are just as biased and protective of Xbox as resetera mods.
They nuke anything thy feel goes against master Phil's initial agenda.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
from shorter creation time, more optimization to more content, more polish, more technologies etc..

man, what an idiotic tweet.
Seriously, that is the type of tweet I'd expect from an exec but there are some real grounded benefits.

Nimrota

Veteran
11 Jul 2023
from shorter creation time, more optimization to more content, more polish, more technologies etc..

man, what an idiotic tweet.
It's not even specific to console platforms. Would a game exclusive to Series X be better than game on both X and S? Obviously yes, hence exclusive software is a positive to hardware consumers as they are the only customers that need to be kept happy.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Cool hand luke

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
I hate giving Microsoft money but I also want to encourage them to port all their games. So conflicted lol.
Me too.
But hifi rush i have zero interest in. The others Im Interested in more so