Persona 3: Reload DL Size for PS5 is 25.5 gigs. Day 1 DLC & costumes.&battle strategy trailer. |UP| Notice of replacement for diff language error.

Box

May contain Snake
6 Apr 2023
Screwing over long time PS fans, Sega and atlus have lost all my respect. I'll pirate this on PC or buy it pre owned

• thisistheway
  • they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Diah and PS_ROCKS

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
I’m gonna end up getting this day one.

I don’t know what to expect. I hope it’s different enough from P5 with both visual and gameplay upgrades.

The visuals look great! Better looking that P5. Arguably better looking than the upcoming Metaphor too.

If the soundtrack is as good as P5 … I’ll be happy

Reactions: Gamernyc78
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022

I don’t know what to expect. I hope it’s different enough from P5 with both visual and gameplay upgrades.

The visuals look great! Better looking that P5. Arguably better looking than the upcoming Metaphor too.

Yeah I'll wait for a discount.

Batzy

Veteran
10 Jan 2024

If you liked the subway shit in p5, then you will enjoy this game, If not, then, oh boy.

• Informative
Reactions: Diah

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
If you liked the subway shit in p5, then you will enjoy this game, If not, then, oh boy.

Mementos? Sigh …

P5 ran way too long IMO.

But I loved it… and by the time your deep into it you turn into this guy…

Had to repost this cover. It’s fantastic

Batzy

Veteran
10 Jan 2024
Mementos? Sigh …

P5 ran way too long IMO.

But I loved it… and by the time your deep into it you turn into this guy…

Had to repost this cover. It’s fantastic
Little V makes everything great. Waiting for his Barbie Girl and Macarena covers.

Reactions: Gamernyc78

reziel

Veteran
12 Jun 2023
They try to get any win they can 🤣 but some ppl will be pissed and not even buy it for PS.so the real loser are the devs!
I mean as much as I love P3 it's the first one I ever played. $70.00 plus taxes on a game that didn't have any story line changes is a bit of a turn off. I'll definitely nab it on ebay or mercari for a reduced price or just wait for a sale in general.

Reactions: Box

ultimateFF

Veteran
29 Jun 2023
xbotz will destroy persona and atlus just like xbotz destroyed yakuza series. xbotz is truly satan incarnate.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Diah
24 Jun 2022

Complete and utter misfire by SEGA and Atlus on this one. You'd think of ALL the platforms where Reload would do well, Switch would be top priority. Between no Switch version, and no Western marketing for PlayStation, this game is destined to very poor sales results on the charts.

Unfortunate in a sense but they chose their bed and laid in it. These are the consequences :/

reziel

Veteran
12 Jun 2023
Update 1/22/24 live action trailer

Persona 3 Reload - SEAL YOUR FATE | Live Action Trailer (ft. Aidan Gallagher​

God that trailer was so trash no wonder they went for the extra money from xbox. They should've stayed with Playstation they definitely could've helped make the bearable to watch atleast.

Last edited:
  • haha
Reactions: Diah and Gamernyc78

Infinity

Veteran
18 Nov 2023
Screwing over long time PS fans, Sega and atlus have lost all my respect. I'll pirate this on PC or buy it pre owned
Huh? Nothing changes for you. You can still play the game on your playstation day 1. What are you mad about?

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
God that trailer was so trash bo wonder they went for the extra money from xbox. They should've stayed with Playstation they definitely could've helped make the bearable to watch atleast.
OH it was bad lol

Reactions: reziel
24 Jun 2022
Huh? Nothing changes for you. You can still play the game on your playstation day 1. What are you mad about?

There's zero Western marketing for the game being on PlayStation. So ironically, Atlus are kneecapping the IP's growth on a platform it has a bigger potential to grow on, by not mentioning it in any of the Western advertising.

Unless you're already a Persona fan on PlayStation, you'd be mistaken for thinking Reload is an Xbox console exclusive given how the marketing's been portraying it outside of Japan. That's rather shortsighted on SEGA & Atlus's part; they could mention the other platforms in their own ads even if the ones for Microsoft only focus on Microsoft platforms.