Persona 3: Reload DL Size for PS5 is 25.5 gigs. Day 1 DLC & costumes.&battle strategy trailer. |UP| Notice of replacement for diff language error.

reziel

Veteran
12 Jun 2023
If they’d actually put in the work to do a definitive version with the female main character and The Answer, this would be a must-buy.

As it is, I won’t bother.
Ahh we know how it's going to go 3 years down the line we will get the Fez edition for $80.00 just like they did way back when for the PS2.

KiryuRealty

Cambridge Dictionary High Priest of Grammar
28 Nov 2022
Where it’s at.
Ahh we know how it's going to go 3 years down the line we will get the Fez edition for $80.00 just like they did way back when for the PS2.
And I won’t bother buying it.

And for anyone who hasn’t played the P3P version, the female player character was more than a sprite swap. They totally re-wrote all the existing Social Links and changed things so there are a couple of SLs that are not available to either gender, including new ones that are exclusive to the female PC.

The overall plot remains the same, but it’s a very different experience based on which PC you choose.

It might be a little bit of work to adjust The Answer for the girl PC, but probably not that much, given how short The Answer is.

Last edited:

Box

May contain Snake
6 Apr 2023
I mean as much as I love P3 it's the first one I ever played. $70.00 plus taxes on a game that didn't have any story line changes is a bit of a turn off. I'll definitely nab it on ebay or mercari for a reduced price or just wait for a sale in general.

Also no additional FES content and no FEMC route, u would have to be insane to pay full price for this

Reactions: reziel

Say1nMan

Veteran
28 Jul 2023
Also no additional FES content and no FEMC route, u would have to be insane to pay full price for this
It will have the main story from FES just not the epilogue but yeah I had no idea this was $70 until recently. No way it should be that price for what is omitted. Atlus always be tripping one way or another.

Reactions: Box
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022

Notice of replacement for PS5/PS4 [Persona 3 Reload <English Version>] (Physical Package)​

• Informative
Reactions: laynelane