Persona 3 Remake and Persona 5 Tatica Leaked. Coming Day one on Xbox Game Pass.

John Elden Ring

The Thread Maker
Content Creator
5 Jul 2022
United States
Atlus Announcements have leaked earlier. Both Games are coming to Game Pass on Day One.

Persona 3 Remake / Persona 3 Reload trailer dropped on Atlus Wests's Instagram IG

FyIl6VcacAEopGV

Persona Tatica also leaked:

FyIiraWWIAImnpI

FyIjUxjWIAApJvG

FyIjAGWWIAEIEQl

FyIhMR8XsAMbiUu
FyIhMQ3WcAMOGjm

Last edited:
  • haha
Reactions: Ezekiel

Nhomnhom

Veteran
25 Mar 2023
Day one on Gamepass? Where are those 1$ trials when you need them?

Betrayal of the highest order from Atlus, knowing that the vast majority of their fans are on PlayStation. I'll definitely not be paying for it. I'll just play it on Gamepass by sharing a password with a friend I know that pays for it.

Sega seems to love Gamepass, I don't get it. How much must MS be paying them?

Persona 5 Tactica looks like shit, who is asking for these games? Where is Persona 6 or that Project Re:Fantasy?
It doesn't look like a remake, it's more a remastered version of the PS3 version?
It 100% looks like a remake.

Reactions: Box

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Hmmm, PS5 release?
Persona has always been a PS platform game.

Umar

Veteran
20 Jun 2022
PSN ID
Progamer265446
I am suprised Sony did not lock this down as an exclusive and dont seem to be treating Persona like they treat Final Fantasy, which they should seeing as its the second biggest Jrpg franchise associated with Playstation and was exclusive from the beginning till recently

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022

Betrayal of the highest order from Atlus, knowing that the vast majority of their fans are on PlayStation. I'll definitely not be paying for it. I'll just play it on Gamepass by sharing a password with a friend I know that pays for it.
If Sega is not bringing this to PS, Sega will join the pirate ship for me lol. Persona and Yakuza have always been PS games, exclusive from day 1.

Probably a silly amount that only they can afford. A reason MS doesnt show if its profitable or not

Hezekiah

Veteran
23 Jul 2022

Persona 5 Tactica looks like shit, who is asking for these games? Where is Persona 6 or that Project Re:Fantasy?

It 100% looks like a remake.
For crap like this? Relative peanuts.

There's a reason they don't go for big AAA games day one.

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Hmmm, PS5 release?
Persona has always been a PS platform game.
If it's like last time, they won't be able to announce it before 2 or 3 days after the Xbox showcase.

Xbox had a graph ready to go right after the Sony Showcase but they don't allow it for their own announcements. So pro-consumer. Scumbags.

Nhomnhom

Veteran
25 Mar 2023
Will be waiting for them to hit PSPlus so....

It feels kinda disrespectful for Sega to be plonking these games on gamepass for free and expecting longtime fans to pay full price.
That's the way to handle it if you only play on PS5.

I have a long standing policy of not supporting any game that releases on Gamepass and expects me to pay more somewhere else. If you wan't people to play your game without paying that is exactly what I'm going to do.

I am suprised Sony did not lock this down as an exclusive and dont seem to be treating Persona like they treat Final Fantasy, which they should seeing as its the second biggest Jrpg franchise associated with Playstation and was exclusive from the beginning till recently
Sony relationship with Sega does not seem to be very good. Sega puts all their stuff on Gamepass now when it all used to be PlayStation exclusive. The good thing is that they also show up on PS+ Extra later.

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Final Fantasy has more global appeal. Persona does not

Doesn’t matter, Persona has been mostly exclusive to PS. Persona 5 sold over 7million. The next would easily be a 10million title. They have a strong fanbase on PS like myself