Phil Spencer and Sarah Bond visiting Square Enix

TrishaCat

Veteran
17 May 2024
It's cool I guess, but the remasters kinda suck anyways lol
That font is making me die inside. Just emulate at this point, dont pay 15$ for a crappy romhack.

If bringing a romhack of an oldass game is a "high impact" then the standards really are low.
the font hasn't been bad since the console release what
only the initial pre-patch PC and mobile versions have ugly font. You can make the font pixelated post-patch and on consoles.

TrishaCat

Veteran
17 May 2024
It's cool I guess, but the remasters kinda suck anyways lol
That font is making me die inside. Just emulate at this point, dont pay 15$ for a crappy romhack.

If bringing a romhack of an oldass game is a "high impact" then the standards really are low.
the font hasn't been bad since the console release what
only the initial pre-patch PC and mobile versions have ugly font. You can make the font pixelated post-patch and on consoles.
1aYQx5k.png

Just to make sure, you're not saying this font is bad, are you?

Dabaus

Veteran
28 Jun 2022
All I can translate

Lets-and to work-ok team and-Square Enix-our users-the-our partners-

By the way, is that Jason Ranald whatever his name is. The hardware guy? Either they’re talking about new hardware or they’re figuring out to work on the Series Potato.

But yeah, all this looks silly and waste of time. They’ve been trying with Japanese games since the 360 and it doesn’t work.

MS owns 2 large publishers and they still feel they need to beg for games. This company is something else i’m telling you.

🤡
Probably trying to pitch the hand held and maybe as you said help with the series S?

• Informative
Reactions: Puff and On Demand

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
Tell that to the hypocrites who celebrated the purchases of Zenimax and ABK, in anticipation of Playstation losing access to franchises that would always be released on xbox anyway.
And the one you're responding to was one of them. They were so high on it, GTA and Capcom were next 😒

On Demand

Veteran
Icon Extra
30 Jul 2022
Probably trying to pitch the hand held and maybe as you said help with the series S?

Yeah that would be my guess. FF16 would explode on the Series Potato.

Trying to get Japanese games for their supposed handheld is not going to do anything for Japan or the rest of the world for that matter.

akira__

29 Sep 2024
They’re pretending to be neutral parties in the gaming space. The usual fake PR show and dance.
Makes allot sense, acting as a neutral while being the president of xbox. /s

But it is another very clear indication that the console war has ended.

Dick Jones

Corporate Dick
Icon Extra
5 Jul 2022
They’re pretending to be neutral parties in the gaming space. The usual fake PR show and dance.
Wasn't Sony previously publishing Call of Duty in Japan for Activision? Likely no Xbox version on sale, open to correction.

thicc_girls_are_teh_best

Veteran
Icon Extra
24 Jun 2022

Seen a few TV adverts for it...none of them mention PlayStation. Not even Steam.

This game will be lucky if it charts in the Top 10 for debut month. All of the Western advertising (traditional and otherwise) has only mentioned Xbox and Game Pass. If only Xbox weren't declining in America and Game Pass weren't stagnant at a paltry amount (for a sub service with Day 1 content drops).

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Gods&Monsters