Phil Spencer: "....getting Nintendo would be a career moment and I honestly believe a good move for both companies."

Red2Radio

13 Mar 2023
Germany

[Financial Times] Why Japan Should Sell Nintendo - A sale of one of its crown jewels could be transformative for the country​

We all know why they pushing this propaganda
Absolutely disgusting. Western media is an absolute trashfire. If it fills their pockets, they'd sell their souls - too bad they don't have one. I hate what MSFT has done to gaming and it just gets worse with each passing day. I hate Phil and company to the absolute core.

reziel

Banned
12 Jun 2023
Man if MS will buy Nintendo
I will be done with videogames
Ms will face the same fate as Disney
Disney bought everything and now they're in the verge of bankruptcy 😑
It will never happen the only way that would happen is if Nintendo drops on a hard decline. Besides Japan would never give up one of its most historic achievements to another country. It's funny how all these "news" sites are saying that them being bought would be a big change for Japan but all they're doing is driving the value of said dream purchase higher in price.

25 Jul 2022

[Financial Times] Why Japan Should Sell Nintendo - A sale of one of its crown jewels could be transformative for the country​

We all know why they pushing this propaganda

This article makes absolutely no sense. And absolutely is propaganda. How will Japan benefit from the sale of Nintendo and why does this somehow compare to Sony buying Columbia pictures? You also have to love that the first company on the potential list of buyers is Microsoft. Of course it is.

MS tried to put pressure on the Japanese govenment through bought US politicians. And pushed the US vs Japan rhetoric so hard.

Do Nintendo have a say in this lol, how does selling to MS help them exactly other than giving up high software sales for day one drops on Game pass, tying their hardware to Windows etc. Makes me feel sick thinking about it :sick:

Heisenberg007

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
Man if MS will buy Nintendo
I will be done with videogames
Ms will face the same fate as Disney
Disney bought everything and now they're in the verge of bankruptcy 😑
Fret not. The end is nigh.

Microsoft is already tightening the nose around Xbox. The ever-declining software sales and stagnant subscription service aren't doing them any favors, especially after such heavy investment since this generation started.

People need to play their role, however. Stop giving Xbox even a single $$. Do not subscribe to Game Pass or buy their consoles or become their MAU.

Dry their KPIs and they will be stopped in their tracks in just a few more years.

Puff

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
Wow, this company disgusts me more and more
Screenshot-20231015-003800-Chrome.jpg
Screenshot-20231015-003444-Chrome.jpg

Screenshot-20231015-003614-Chrome.jpg

Screenshot-20231015-003529-Chrome.jpg

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
Wow, this company disgusts me more and more
Screenshot-20231015-003800-Chrome.jpg
Screenshot-20231015-003444-Chrome.jpg

Screenshot-20231015-003614-Chrome.jpg

Screenshot-20231015-003529-Chrome.jpg
Mike Ybarra joined Blizzard when there was another woman CEO, she left very quickly when the whole controversy started and Mike Ybarra took over the position by himself. Phil was on the phone right away with Bobby trying to purchase Actiblizz.

The timing is all very suspicious. It's not even conspiracy theory. Everything is out there.

Old Gamer

Veteran
Founder
5 Aug 2022
Since when? 😂

Disney did have negative results this year, but they are very far away from bankruptcy.
Stock has fallen to a record low. They might still be far from bankruptcy, but it's the least farthest in a long time.

Puff

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
@Puff Can I get a link to that thread? I wanna see the spin on this.

Reactions: Johnic

Edmund

25 Apr 2023
Having to release COD on Switch/Switch 2 WILL hold back COD while their competitors will release games on PS5/Series SX only and beyond.

COD will continue looking like turd and people will move away from the series.