Phil Spencer: "....getting Nintendo would be a career moment and I honestly believe a good move for both companies."

Crow

Banned
15 Jul 2023
The deal would never happen. Its just Phil shooting the shit. Xbox wants it all. So if a studio wants to sell or a publisher, you know who to call....

ultimateFF

Veteran
29 Jun 2023
Is anybody put a hit on idiot phil head yet? I assume nintendo ninjas is on the way to US right now for top-classified mission 🤣 🤣 🤣.

Falcs

23 Jun 2022
Imagine the possible console names.

Nintendo Box One X Series N
Nintendo One 360x Series S

Airbus

Veteran
Icon Extra
30 Jun 2022
Yoboman made a thread about the Nintendo leak on GAF but it was locked by xboxers mods. Full email

Screenshot_20230919_133151_Discord.jpg
Nice cover up job by xtot admin

Neogaf is inflitrated by xtot agent

Evilore is fukin sellout prob enjoying himself sucking phil spencer dirty schlong right now

Last edited:

ultimateFF

Veteran
29 Jun 2023
Anndddd resetera xbotzerzzz trying to do damage control on this leaks, and trying to switch the narrative to xbotz good, Saudi bad LMFAO. Hey idiot xbotzer in resetera, did you know that nintendo is teaming up with Saudis right now to kidnap your uncle phil LMFAOOOO 🤣.

ultimateFF

Veteran
29 Jun 2023

"They really fucked over MS didn't they, after MS seemingly tried to work shit out with them :/"

XBOTZ IS MAD LMFAO 🤣. And even worse, they mistook FTC with CMA LMAOOO 🤣. Update: and now xbotz want legal actions over this embarassing leaks LMFAO 🤣 .

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
This fucker is delusional lol.
Interesting post from GHG on GAF. The email is from 2020 so he thinks the plan is already in motion at Nintendo and that's why they sign the Acti deal so quickly. Let us know if the media talks about this in Japan. Hopefully they find the mole.

So step one would be inserting people (or even themselves) into the Nintendo BOD and then using those people to influence from within. The biggest issue in this situation is the fact that it's come to light via Spencer's email that Mason Morfit is not working alone (in that he's not acting solely on the best interests of ValueAct), Spencer is using him as a Proxy to gain influence over the Nintendo board with the end goal of softening them up to the ideal of a deep partnership/collaboration with Microsoft (or even a buyout).

My feeling is that the wheels are already in motion, especially considering how quick Nintendo were to sign that Activision deal.

Alarm bells should be ringing at Nintendo HQ, the imposters are likely already in place.

historia

Veteran
29 Jun 2023
Interesting post from GHG on GAF. The email is from 2020 so he thinks the plan is already in motion at Nintendo and that's why they sign the Acti deal so quickly. Let us know if the media talks about this in Japan. Hopefully they find the mole.
This tactics used many times.

Mike Yherba, Stephen Elops.

So sad seeing a traditional company from fucking Meiji era being on the aim of these fogeirn corporate leechs, but I digested.

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
21 Jun 2022

So sad seeing a traditional company from fucking Meiji era being on the aim of these fogeirn corporate leechs, but I digested.
He's also suspicious the same thing happened with Square and that's why they lost so much value. Somebody there is working so MS can get in.

Reactions: toadsage44

historia

Veteran
29 Jun 2023
He's also suspicious the same thing happened with Square and that's why they lost so much value. Somebody there is working so MS can get in.
To be fair, the proposed bill is written and in placed in (08/2020), right before this email.

Sony, Square, Sega, Nintendo along many other companies are not under Group 1 and 3 in protected firms list. So it

Also I believe Cyberconnect, Kadokawa and Sony has an alliance to push media. Wouldn't be surprised if Sony just bought a chump of shares(3-5%) and Square joined that alliance.

NieR anime was aired last year by Aniplex by the way. DQ anime is in work along with Sekiro and Ghost of Tsushima.

Crow

Banned
15 Jul 2023

you don't think Sony and other companies don't want to buy Nintendo? Nintendo is a cash cow. You act like a Xbox and a Nintendo deal is happening. Not to mention the deal would be blocked. But if any studio or publishers wants out...they know who to call

Airbus

Veteran
Icon Extra
30 Jun 2022
you don't think Sony and other companies don't want to buy Nintendo? Nintendo is a cash cow. You act like a Xbox and a Nintendo deal is happening. Not to mention the deal would be blocked. But if any studio or publishers wants out...they know who to call
Enough with the whataboutism/moving the goalpost

That leaked document is about microsoft doing it and not anyone else