Phil Spencer: "....getting Nintendo would be a career moment and I honestly believe a good move for both companies."

Crow

Banned
15 Jul 2023
@Crow

Just go on purple Reeeee or Reddit or InstallBase.

You fit just in right there.
"I just don't despise Xbox like most users on here🤷"

I stand corrected lol. if you don't despise xbox on here watch out.....you get called a shill or astro tufer lol. its hilarious.

Airbus

Veteran
Icon Extra
30 Jun 2022

I stand corrected lol. if you don't despise xbox on here watch out.....you get called a shill or astro tufer lol. its hilarious.
Way to go trying to defend an evil company trying to bought the industry/ aply a monopoly

Just drop the pretentious act youve been exposed

historia

Veteran
29 Jun 2023

If I am not mistaken you the alt account from ActiBlizz thread with the Chinese comic avatar. :ROFLMAO:

And before that, VFX?

Reactions: PS_ROCKS

historia

Veteran
29 Jun 2023
Right now, and i will openly said : Anyone who openly support Phil Spencer is a fucking idiot. Throw your damn Xbox console out of the window.
To be fair I don't really think there should be a struggle session honestly, it is all fun at the end of the day.

But I will burn my Shitbox One controller for fun though :ROFLMAO: , that shit already got drifted so whatever.

Crow

Banned
15 Jul 2023
Way to go trying to defend an evil company trying to bought the industry/ aply a monopoly

Just drop the pretentious act youve been exposed
im not defending anything? I literally said the Nintendo deal is fantasy. You should read what is being said.

ultimateFF

Veteran
29 Jun 2023
LMAO you post like a human being?! is this a joke? Do you see what you type? 😂😂😂
At least I posts inline within topic, which are about xbotz and nintendo. AND YOU? Started moving goalpost and mentioned Sony this Sony that, just like how xbotz dogs in resetera are barking about this topic right now LMFAO 🤣 🤣 🤣 .

Airbus

Veteran
Icon Extra
30 Jun 2022
Screenshot_20230919_171600_Discord.jpg

Xbox : feck having fair competition, wel just buy everything and monopoly ezzz