Phil Spencer: "....getting Nintendo would be a career moment and I honestly believe a good move for both companies."

Crow

Banned
15 Jul 2023
Like i said enough with your whataboutism/ moving the goalpost

That draft is about ms doing it youre trying to divert the discussion at hand
Xbox is never getting Nintendo. Literally fantasy.

Crow

Banned
15 Jul 2023
A fucking email from the top brass of a company.

Like how can you defuse that.

Either ways Nintendo needs to clean the trojan horses inside their company now, otherwise they gonna get Sega'd.
The deal would have no chance of clearing anyway. Nintendo is raking in cash. They have no reason to sell.

Airbus

Veteran
Icon Extra
30 Jun 2022
A fucking email from the top brass of a company.

Like how can you defuse that.

Either ways Nintendo needs to clean the trojan horses inside their company now, otherwise they gonna get Sega'd.
That crow guy are sus smells like an xbots

Hes trying to backpedal now from anyone will do that moves to no one can do it

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: PS_ROCKS

Crow

Banned
15 Jul 2023
That crow guy are sus smells like an xbots

Hes trying to backpedal now
LMAO this is the "spend Sony out of business" email all over again. How some people made a big deal about those emails that leaked during the ftc trial. And those emails didn't matter at all.

ultimateFF

Veteran
29 Jun 2023
you don't think Sony and other companies don't want to buy Nintendo? Nintendo is a cash cow. You act like a Xbox and a Nintendo deal is happening. Not to mention the deal would be blocked. But if any studio or publishers wants out...they know who to call
The point is m$ is evil satanic company that trying to destroy gaming world, so shut the fk up you idiot uncle phil dog 🤣🤣🤣.

Crow

Banned
15 Jul 2023
He is one.

Ran defense for Starfield, now this.

To be fair, I like PS, doesn't mean I go as far to, well, suck Jimbo cock.
Nope. I just like some things about Xbox. I just don't despise Xbox like most users on here🤷

Crow

Banned
15 Jul 2023
If you don't like being here, just go to resetera you xbotz dog. In that place you can lick xbotz ass all you want 🤣 .
Do you actually post or say anything meaningful? I see you console warring 24/7. Are you a twitter bot?