Phil Spencer hypocritically calls PlayStation “slimy” for paying publishers for exclusive content

RE4-Station

Resident Evil Guru
Content Creator
28 Jun 2022
You know Nintendo and Xbox fanboys are going to try to Kumbaya this and list all the times PS did deals…
These deals have been going on since the beginning of the VG industry.
Colelcovision, Atari, EA (wasn’t known as EA back in the day), Nintendo and Sega pulled this all the time.
The NES is probably the most notable for doing this but will most likely be ignored

Johnic

Veteran
24 Mar 2023
Outer Heaven
LMAO! Salty as fuck.

Also funny, considering poor little xbox started the whole bullshit during the 360 era and even now has Sega in their pocket.

But man, what a salty prick. No wonder the fanbase is deranged when their messiah is the biggest fanboy in the industry.

Daddy Phil got beat at his own game and now he's bawling his eyes out. I LOVE the cope and salt.

Fenton

Veteran
22 Feb 2023
bcghrtyuh.jpg

Zzero

Major Tom
9 Jan 2023
You know Nintendo and Xbox fanboys are going to try to Kumbaya this and list all the times PS did deals…
These deals have been going on since the beginning of the VG industry.
Colelcovision, Atari, EA (wasn’t known as EA back in the day), Nintendo and Sega pulled this all the time.
EA has always been known as Electronic Arts. Are you talking about 3D0, perhaps? Different company but founded by the former CEO of EA.

Monkeyclaw

29 May 2024
Colt Eastwood still pisses me of more lol
I hate Jez so much. Constantly spoutes BS and doesn't rectify shit and hiding under "Im not a journalist".

Correct Jez but you're also not a fortune teller but here we are....

Reactions: Sircaw