Plan to move Xbox games to other platforms codenamed "Latitude" internally. |UP| More coming holiday season including 6 big Xbox titles.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
I wonder who wants to play Starfield… it is fucking boring.
Almost no one. And every month we get a new person saying more games are coming. We fucking know this after the tenth time, not to mention most of us Forsaw this even before the so called insiders started on this.

Reactions: kuzon

peter42O

Veteran
Icon Extra
12 Jan 2024
I wonder who wants to play Starfield… it is fucking boring.

Almost no one.

I know most here will bash me for this but I love Starfield. Granted, it was the first Bethesda Game Studios game I ever truly played but the 200 hours I played, I enjoyed nearly all of it. And with the new update, I can finally increase vendor credits and mass limit plus city maps look great. My biggest complaints have finally been solved. It's only boring if you waste time exploring the planets when there's no incentive to do so. Everything repeats with the same lay out and just isn't work doing. For me, it was the main story/side/faction quests which is by far some of the best I have played in any game since The Witcher III: Wild Hunt. After that, even at 30FPS, the shooting and gunplay mechanics felt great and was fun to play plus the ship combat is something I have wanted in a game for a long time.

Starfield will sell 10m+ on PlayStation 5 guaranteed especially when you factor in that the user install base will probably be at 70m+ by the time it releases.

On topic, it is what it is. At this point, im just hoping their first party games are day one by the time PlayStation 6 launches.

saltyashell

11 Feb 2024
I know most here will bash me for this but I love Starfield. Granted, it was the first Bethesda Game Studios game I ever truly played but the 200 hours I played, I enjoyed nearly all of it. And with the new update, I can finally increase vendor credits and mass limit plus city maps look great. My biggest complaints have finally been solved. It's only boring if you waste time exploring the planets when there's no incentive to do so. Everything repeats with the same lay out and just isn't work doing. For me, it was the main story/side/faction quests which is by far some of the best I have played in any game since The Witcher III: Wild Hunt. After that, even at 30FPS, the shooting and gunplay mechanics felt great and was fun to play plus the ship combat is something I have wanted in a game for a long time.

Starfield will sell 10m+ on PlayStation 5 guaranteed especially when you factor in that the user install base will probably be at 70m+ by the time it releases.

On topic, it is what it is. At this point, im just hoping their first party games are day one by the time PlayStation 6 launches.
I didn't like Starfield, but I can't deny that it sold pretty well (at least on PC) considering that it was on GamePass. I have a feeling Todd Howard probably somewhat resents XBox and Phil for artificially limiting Starfield's sales by not releasing it on PS5 on it's launch year. It severely muted the potential huge splash the game was supposed to make. Bethesda would have been flaunting game sales rather than hollow player counts.

Infinity

Veteran
18 Nov 2023
I didn't like Starfield, but I can't deny that it sold pretty well (at least on PC) considering that it was on GamePass. I have a feeling Todd Howard probably somewhat resents XBox and Phil for artificially limiting Starfield's sales by not releasing it on PS5 on it's launch year. It severely muted the potential huge splash the game was supposed to make. Bethesda would have been flaunting game sales rather than hollow player counts.
nah starfield got bad to medicore reviews. Thats why the sales werent there. if the game got great reception it would of sold like 6 million or more just on pc. But it was slop.

Infinity

Veteran
18 Nov 2023
console wise, PC is a completely different market
best version of a game will always be the pc version. Also consoles have very similar levels of performance. You don't pick consoles based off performance. pc is a different market but its not completely different.

Last edited:

Airbus

Veteran
30 Jun 2022
More xbox game coming?

200.gif

quest4441

Veteran
27 Feb 2024
Now this is just a pipe dream, if there were 10 million players on PS who wanted to play starfield we would have seen a significant rise in gamepass sub numbers or atleast series S sales when it launched. 10 million sales for an aggressively mid game is delusional unless they sell it for 20$ with the expansion but then again I always found Todd a grade A scumbag and all of Bethesda games to be mediocre so I maybe wrong.