PlayStation 5 sales jumped 75% in the UK after price cut

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
I think it is more like, apple should allow iOS and MacOS to be installed on every devices.

I am using MacOS right now and it is refreshing to have an OS that has an reponsive UI and doesn't prompt user to upgrade every day.
Yep. I stopped using Windows about 13 years ago and its been so much easier without that crap

Reactions: Box

Satoru

Limitless
Founder
20 Jun 2022
I think it is more like, apple should allow iOS and MacOS to be installed on every devices.

I am using MacOS right now and it is refreshing to have an OS that has an reponsive UI and doesn't prompt user to upgrade every day.

Not sure what you mean by this. My desktop is very responsive with Windows 11, and doesn't prompt me to upgrade every day. Perhaps you're on Windows 10 or below? My mac, on the other hand, has a "false" update stuck, meaning there's actually nothing to install but I get a daily pop up 😂

Next OS will probably be ZorinOS, absolutely fantastic, beats both Windows and Mac in usability and smoothness.

That said, Tim Cook is definitely losing money, we should look at the great minds in internet forums to educate him.

Reactions: Box

Shmunter

Veteran
22 Jul 2022
Not sure what you mean by this. My desktop is very responsive with Windows 11, and doesn't prompt me to upgrade every day. Perhaps you're on Windows 10 or below? My mac, on the other hand, has a "false" update stuck, meaning there's actually nothing to install but I get a daily pop up 😂

Next OS will probably be ZorinOS, absolutely fantastic, beats both Windows and Mac in usability and smoothness.

That said, Tim Cook is definitely losing money, we should look at the great minds in internet forums to educate him.

My Win10 is wanting to restart every second day it feels like with some update ready to go. My iMac however gets updates inline with iphone, no more, no less. It’s a huge difference, at least with win 10