PlayStation 5 Technical Presentation (9/10/2024)

SuperPotato

1 Mar 2024
Cerny is gonna walk on stage, drop the mic and leave.

I mean, this is pretty short.

dll9nl7fcufso9rgkqps.gif

Alabtrosmyster

Veteran
26 Jun 2022
I'm sorry but this sounds like anti PlayStation rhetoric. How could you not see the limitations on the base PS5? Space Marines 2 cant even hold 60fps, Wukong not running the best either, and thoese are just two of the most recent games with issues. To sit up here and say you don't see the point of a Pro and to say the base PS5 isn't tapped out yet is just stupid.
I have not seen the Space Marines 2 game, but Black Myth Wukong mostly has an Unreal Engine 5 problem, the game looks great, but it could be made to look just as good and perform better if it was made differently.

Reactions: arvfab

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Get ready for “Who is this made for” by a bunch of Xbots and PC fans/media.
And “Is this needed with lack of PS 1st party games?”

Day 1 no matter what negative takes and bs comes out about this. Im sure some tech experts will say bs like Series S has a better CPU than PS5… “experts” on forums

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Entropi

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
Get ready for “Who is this made for” by a bunch of Xbots and PC fans/media.
And “Is this needed with lack of PS 1st party games?”

Day 1 no matter what negative takes and bs comes out about this. Im sure some tech experts will say bs like Series S has a better CPU than PS5… “experts” on forums
according to riky, Series S pushing PS5 hard. that is why we needed Pro :D

we have to listen tech experts :D

Entropi

Veteran
Icon Extra
22 Jan 2023
Why am I nervous? It's not like I’m giving the presentation. Anyways, I hope preorders open today.

Ico

Icon Extra
8 May 2024
youtube just asked me to login bc the video may be inapropriate, i thought you guys were joking with the cerny guy thing

rofif

...owns a 3080...why?
24 Jun 2022
800 FUCKING EURO WITHOUT DISC DRIVE... THATS + 100 EURO FOR DRIVE.
ALL THAT FOR NOTHING WTF
edit: DOn't get me wrong, still ordered disc drive and stand lol. Day1 for the pro. I am just surprised

Last edited: