PlayStation E3 2016, the last truly amazing Showcase they did. Now 8 years of "Meh" since.

Danja1187

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
I find it hilarious you are regurgitating quotes from a hobo.
And who is this hobo? Because I'm pretty sure I have been saying this exact same thing since I've joined this site... So spare me your hallucinations.

Zzero

Major Tom
9 Jan 2023
Detroit become human
Horizon
Killzone
Little bigplanet 1 and 2

You really are living up to your reputation as the stupidest user on this forum
If you have to name trash like Detroit and flops like Killzone then you really are deep in the shits. There's Horizon and LBP 1. After that it goes downhill really fast, and thats despite owning multiple UK studios for most of the last 20 years.

Reactions: Yobo

Batzy

Veteran
10 Jan 2024
And who is this hobo? Because I'm pretty sure I have been saying this exact same thing since I've joined this site... So spare me your hallucinations.
Something gold. I just know him cause he lives in a room and has cockroaches living on him.

Danja1187

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
Something gold. I just know him cause he lives in a room and has cockroaches living on him.
Literally have no idea who that is. I don't watch streamers or even pay attention to social media gamers. Outside of this forum and my gaming friends on Twitter / IRL... I don't pay attention to gaming folks. With the exception being 'TheGamer23 and BrokenGamezHD' since those guys were from my Uncharted Multiplayer days

Danja1187

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
If you have to name trash like Detroit and flops like Killzone then you really are deep in the shits. There's Horizon and LBP 1. After that it goes downhill really fast, and thats despite owning multiple UK studios for most of the last 20 years.
Since when is Detroit trash? 💀

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Darth Vader and Box

Yobo

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Jun 2022
Detroit become human
Horizon
Killzone
Little bigplanet 1 and 2

You really are living up to your reputation as the stupidest user on this forum
That list speaks for itself. Embarassing

Who are you? Irrelevent ass boring poster keeping tabs on me 😂

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
I thought the 2020 showcase was very good. They had a couple of state of plays since then that were quite good as well.

Reactions: Danja1187

Box

May contain Snake
6 Apr 2023

Detroit was a critical and commercial success and so were the Killzone games.

We have the insomniac leaks for sales data too

Batzy

Veteran
10 Jan 2024
Literally have no idea who that is. I don't watch streamers or even pay attention to social media gamers. Outside of this forum and my gaming friends on Twitter / IRL... I don't pay attention to gaming folks. With the exception being 'TheGamer23 and BrokenGamezHD' since those guys were from my Uncharted Multiplayer days
I didn't ask for this, but good for you.

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
asmongold was one of the biggest world of warcraft streamers and now is a social media personality. has made millions of dollars yet lives in a house that is probably fit to be condemned as a health hazard because he's too lazy to clean it up (it's actually pretty disgusting, like real life south park pc gamer meme status)

RE4-Station

Resident Evil Guru
Content Creator
28 Jun 2022
To be fair I think PlayStation's E3 2016 showing is the greatest ever
Perfect opening
perfect pacing
perfect surprise reveals
and the best showing VR ever had imo

but the Future of gaming showcase in June 2020 was amazing as well just not as good but probably the best non E3 showing they ever had

I also enjoyed a lot of State of Plays in 2022 specifically the March 9th and September 13th 2022 State of Plays

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
The PS3 era had back to back amazing E3s, every single year there was a great E3 event dedicated to PS3/PSP exclusives. PS4 also had great shows but not as much as PS3 did. And now PS5 is just plain bad

Reactions: Evil Aloy

RE4-Station

Resident Evil Guru
Content Creator
28 Jun 2022
The PS3 era had back to back amazing E3s, every single year there was a great E3 event dedicated to PS3/PSP exclusives. PS4 also had great shows but not as much as PS3 did. And now PS5 is just plain bad
2006 was bad, and 2009 was boring imo. 2017 was the only boring E3 from the PS4 era.
However I would gladly tale those over the video stream era we are in currently. Only the 2020 showcase was amazing imo
but I actually a lot of state of plays we have gotten nowadays over PS qores and pulses we got in the PS3 days

Airbus

Veteran
30 Jun 2022
We got xbox having better showcase than playstation before GTA6 ah moment

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
2006 was bad, and 2009 was boring imo. 2017 was the only boring E3 from the PS4 era.
However I would gladly tale those over the video stream era we are in currently. Only the 2020 showcase was amazing imo
but I actually a lot of state of plays we have gotten nowadays over PS qores and pulses we got in the PS3 days
2006 was only bad if you focus on price and memes. It was an ok show and they showed games that went on to be great, we saw Uncharted for the first time, Killzone, Metal Gear Solid 4, Resistance, Heavenly Sword, and Heavy Rain.

Reactions: Umar and Airbus