PlayStation Factions Civil War

Alabtrosmyster

Veteran
26 Jun 2022
I think that we are headed in an age of service games, in the medium/long therm. So gaming will die more or less slowly as something with a soul.

Anyway, I'll just replay old games and that will be it.

Reactions: Nhomnhom
OP
OP
Nhomnhom

Nhomnhom

Veteran
25 Mar 2023
I think that we are headed in an age of service games, in the medium/long therm. So gaming will die more or less slowly as something with a soul.

Anyway, I'll just replay old games and that will be it.
I think there will always be some devs interested in making good games but they just might end up being low budget AA or indies.

I have zero room in my life for GaaS, unless there is some sort of unprecedented leap in online game design and monetization.

Reactions: Alabtrosmyster

Alabtrosmyster

Veteran
26 Jun 2022
I think there will always be some devs interested in making good games but they just might end up being low budget AA or indies.

I have zero room in my life for GaaS, unless there is some sort of unprecedented leap in online game design and monetization.
That sounds reasonable, the last half of the PS3's life cycle to the first half of the PS5's might have been a golden age for some type of games.

I was overblowing it, so far SP and MP/gaas are almost two different hobbies that happen to use the same input methods and screens.

Reactions: Nhomnhom