PlayStation Games Sales Numbers Leaked (Bloodborne and Days Gone 7.5 million etc)

Satoru

Limitless
Founder
20 Jun 2022
Death Stranding lost to David Cage game ( Detroid Become Human) and Little Big Planet 3

Kojima in shambles😂
What Is That Kojima Productions GIF by Xbox

Detroit Become Human - No Sequel
Little Big Planet 3 - No Sequel
Death Stranding - Sequel and Movie (it's a Sony IP)

Kojima in shambles indeed 😂

Satoru

Limitless
Founder
20 Jun 2022
I got to admit I miss Quantic Dream games, it was the reason I got a PS3. :ROFLMAO:

They were far from perfect but there is something cool about them.
Beyond Two Souls and Detroit Become Human are both fantastic, I love them. Sony should have bet in having one studio just producing these kinds of games, away from David Cage. But that would be too logical.

Systemshock2023

Veteran
8 May 2023
Those are good numbers for days gone (PS + PC). It's clear that Sony's PC (political correctness) agenda did hurt a game that was an outlier in their eyes. There are games that sold way less and got sequels greenlighted.

Bloodborne numbers are decent, but the game needs a boost, either a remake or remaster.

Reactions: Nhomnhom

Nhomnhom

Veteran
25 Mar 2023
Beyond Two Souls and Detroit Become Human are both fantastic, I love them. Sony should have bet in having one studio just producing these kinds of games, away from David Cage. But that would be too logical.
Supermassive Games was still independent until 2022 and their most successful game was a Sony IP. Sony leadership is asleep at the wheel, bean counting their way into being in a vulnerable position.

Those are good numbers for days gone (PS + PC). It's clear that Sony's PC (political correctness) agenda did hurt a game that was an outlier in their eyes. There are games that sold way less and got sequels greenlighted.

Bloodborne numbers are decent, but the game needs a boost, either a remake or remaster.
Bloodborne remake would be such a waste, a remaster is all that is necessary.

Reactions: Systemshock2023

Satoru

Limitless
Founder
20 Jun 2022
I guess this will be the litmus test on changes to Sony's PC port strategy, or lack thereof.

2024 just seems like they are working overdrive to devalue their brand. If the delay is only 12 months going forward, I'll for sure just sell my PS5 lol.

Airbus

Veteran
30 Jun 2022
Detroit Become Human - No Sequel
Little Big Planet 3 - No Sequel
Death Stranding - Sequel and Movie (it's a Sony IP)

Kojima in shambles indeed 😂
Doesnt have sequel doesnt mean its doing worse ( lb3 have sequel its called sackboy)

Its just that death stranding which is the higher profile game but fell short compared to the other two

Not the mention kojima next game on xbox are like this
What Is That Kojima Productions GIF by Xbox

Nhomnhom

Veteran
25 Mar 2023
2024 just seems like they are working overdrive to devalue their brand. If the delay is only 12 months going forward, I'll for sure just sell my PS5 lol.
I'm with you, one year is rather easy to wait. Having all your library on PC makes something like a Steam Deck a lot more interesting as well.

I might keep my PS5 since I already have it but would stay far away from the PS5 Pro and PS6. Split a discounted PS+ sub with someone and give Sony as little of my money as possible.

Reactions: Satoru

Systemshock2023

Veteran
8 May 2023
2024 is too early for a port. Not sure why they don't focus on EOL games from the PS4 back catalog instead: Infamous, Tsushima, bloodborne, SOTC remake, until dawn...

Puff

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
I guess this will be the litmus test on changes to Sony's PC port strategy, or lack thereof.

We all know PlayStation's biggest weakness is Sony

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: JAHGamer

Satoru

Limitless
Founder
20 Jun 2022
We all know PlayStation's biggest weakness is Sony
I'm still hoping that the non-announcement of TLOU2R for PC is somehow a pivot away from PC ports, same as the cancellation of TLOU Online and seemingly cancellation of all the Spider-man multiplayer projects indicating the pivot away from Gaas (from their main studios at least).

Reactions: Puff

ElCapitano

11 Mar 2023
I'm still hoping that the non-announcement of TLOU2R for PC is somehow a pivot away from PC ports, same as the cancellation of TLOU Online and seemingly cancellation of all the Spider-man multiplayer projects indicating the pivot away from Gaas (from their main studios at least).

Of course they are porting it. It'll just be six+ months after the PS5 release.

Or possibly released around season 2 of the show.

PC increases ROI so there is zero reason to move away from it. It's not harming anyone releasing these games years down the line.

• thinking_hard
Reactions: anonpuffs

Etifilio

Slyper
27 Jun 2023
so happy to see Days Gone sales, at this point it reached 10M units sold across PS4 and PC

Etifilio

Slyper
27 Jun 2023
and btw, physical is the majority of the sales for playstation first party games on PS5, a game like Ratchet & Clank Rift Apart which exclusive to PS5 had only 24% of its sales digitally, physical is going nowhere on PS6

• haha
Reactions: KiryuRealty

On Demand

Veteran
30 Jul 2022

Those cost don’t mean they would release that exact year. Just that they’re allocating money towards doing the port. Or just calculating the cost.

We know from Wolverine slides Insomniac doesn’t even know when and if they will be doing a port. It just says TBD.

Either way, Sony is dumb for even considering doing all these ports. You have a company that does them day one and their software, consoles sales, and brand are in the shit dumpster.

Nintendo does more than fine keeping their games 100% exclusive.

Sony has all this evidence that putting your games on PC hurts consoles, while only being able play first party games on console help it immensely, yet they still do the backwards idiotic decision.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Umar

Satoru

Limitless
Founder
20 Jun 2022
Of course they are porting it. It'll just be six+ months after the PS5 release.

Or possibly released around season 2 of the show.

PC increases ROI so there is zero reason to move away from it. It's not harming anyone releasing these games years down the line.

Should port it to Xbox then, it will increase ROI.

Reactions: Umar and JAHGamer

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
Imagine making a graph and putting GT5 at less than 12 million lol
GT5 is probably the best selling GT to date.

LC.jpg

Last edited:

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
@Evilms it won’t let me quote that post, but why isn’t Gravity Rush listed? Sony must hate that all that sales data is out there…..goes back almost 30 years 😳