PlayStation Plus users will get early access to Concords beta starting tommorow

ethomaz

Rebolation!
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
🤣🤣🤣 cmon guys, you know this is as pathetic as Xbox putting GamePass codes on bags of chips and sodas 🤣
I will play the game and give your answer if it is pathetic or not tomorrow 🤷‍♂️

This is a beta and should reach most people possible… that is why it even open to everybody next week.

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
🤣🤣🤣 cmon guys, you know this is as pathetic as Xbox putting GamePass codes on bags of chips and sodas 🤣
It's a Beta? And a public beta was already planned, so I don't see how them wanting more people to play early is an issue. 💀

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
Sony should have a trial / demo for all games in PS Store to everybody.

PS++ and PS+++ makes no sense at all.
You're asking for the impossible here as a lot of developers do not like making demos and they are definitely actively courting pubs to submit their games for Trials with PS+ Premium.

Muddasar

Veteran
22 Jun 2022
The arguments on character design are of the same level of stupidity displayed during Stellar Blade launch. Just a different side of the same coin.

All arguments coming from the usual suspects.

Hate Sony going GaaS, Want the game to fail, Never played or will play it.

Now the character designs. It will be something else later.

Bitter attention seekers. Thank heavens for the Ignore button.

Neversummer

Veteran
27 Jun 2023
Microsoft bought Xbox console exclusivity
I think fragpunk is gonna do good. Atleast the PC crowd been praising the game calling it a valorant meets friends vs friends meets COD. Doesn’t look that bad.

Personally I would’ve bought that studio & made that game exclusive + the studio itself shown to make a pvp game that resonate w the PC crowd.

Another underrated PC games that only available but has good potential is a game called Supervive it’s like a top down leave of legend battle royal style game. The studio is composed by ex Apex, Riot devs the game itself doesn’t look bad & I generally don’t play top down moba style game but I’m interested hopefully it comes to PS since some of my friends don’t got PC. Also Supervive hero design are interesting & cool looking which is great to know that’s another studio I’d make a deal/acquire

Dick Jones

Corporate Dick
Icon Extra
5 Jul 2022
Are we all seeing the beta tile in the PS App? I can't find it in the store. The only thing I see is the actual game and deluxe edition. Is it appearing later for those without codes or what?

CrackmanNL

4 Apr 2024
Couldn't find it either since the website said you could pre-load it. Neither got the codes for the pre-order so that's going to get canned.

Dick Jones

Corporate Dick
Icon Extra
5 Jul 2022
Couldn't find it either since the website said you could pre-load it. Neither got the codes for the pre-order so that's going to get canned.
Maybe the pre-load is for pre-ordered codes only? Once the beta opens maybe then we get the download option. We have the weekend to see if it's any use. At best it will probably get me to play a bit more Destiny 2. GaaS isn't my favourite type.

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
Are we all seeing the beta tile in the PS App? I can't find it in the store. The only thing I see is the actual game and deluxe edition. Is it appearing later for those without codes or what?
PS+ users without codes won't get the beta tile until the beta is live.

Bad communication on PlayStation's end as per usual. The download size is 26GB, so didn't take very long to download and I saw that they pushed out an update last night, which took about 1 minute to download for me

CrackmanNL

4 Apr 2024
Maybe the pre-load is for pre-ordered codes only? Once the beta opens maybe then we get the download option. We have the weekend to see if it's any use. At best it will probably get me to play a bit more Destiny 2. GaaS isn't my favourite type.
It was mentioned alongside that it was available for PS+ members to be ready for ''tomorrow''. But yeah wait and see.

CrackmanNL

4 Apr 2024
Why did you cross that off? How do you do that anyway? Lol
Cause others answered about the pre-load confusion, but was quite an ''open'' comment wo context now that I read it.

Go to options (3 dots) and you have the strike-through option.

ethomaz

Rebolation!
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
I've never had a notification about a beta before this
I received beta notification from all betas... not sure about that.
The last one before Concord being Helldivers 2.

When if limited beta (not open to all PS+) you receive the notification that lead you to the download page.
That is how you receive PS5 Beta Firmware too.

Papacheeks

Old Guard
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Just played 5 rounds in a row. It's gooooood!!

But for something that leans more destiny/valorant in the shooting i need M/K. I did decent with controller it felt good. But long shots I know if I had a mouse would feel way more satisfying and accurate.

Can't get over the image quality of character models its insane facial motion capture, animation. And no loading?

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
They're that desperate there even sending notifications about the beta 🤣🤣🤣
If you're a PS+ member you're gonna get the notification... Just like people who preordered or got a code prior to yesterday got notifications on PSN when the preload went live...

Reactions: ethomaz