PlayStation Plus users will get early access to Concords beta starting tommorow

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
Just played 5 rounds in a row. It's gooooood!!

But for something that leans more destiny/valorant in the shooting i need M/K. I did decent with controller it felt good. But long shots I know if I had a mouse would feel way more satisfying and accurate.

Can't get over the image quality of character models its insane facial motion capture, animation. And no loading?
yup! graphically it looks amazing for a Multiplayer games. PC gamers are crying though about it being brutal on their systems... :LOL:

mibu no ookami

Veteran
21 Feb 2024
Just played 5 rounds in a row. It's gooooood!!

But for something that leans more destiny/valorant in the shooting i need M/K. I did decent with controller it felt good. But long shots I know if I had a mouse would feel way more satisfying and accurate.

Can't get over the image quality of character models its insane facial motion capture, animation. And no loading?

Is there a KBM option on console?

Dick Jones

Corporate Dick
Icon Extra
5 Jul 2022
I said I'd give it a shot. I'm brutal at pvp games but I enjoyed my time with the game. Sadly I've no free time tomorrow but I'll give it another shot on Sunday. Firewalk should have gotten a proper PR team as until this beta, I wasn't too gone on it. If I was good at PvP I'd definitely preorder. I think I'll go back at Destiny 2 though.

27 Jun 2023
United kingdom
I said I'd give it a shot. I'm brutal at pvp games but I enjoyed my time with the game. Sadly I've no free time tomorrow but I'll give it another shot on Sunday. Firewalk should have gotten a proper PR team as until this beta, I wasn't too gone on it. If I was good at PvP I'd definitely preorder. I think I'll go back at Destiny 2 though.
Give them 40 quid if you like it so much

Dick Jones

Corporate Dick
Icon Extra
5 Jul 2022
Give them 40 quid if you like it so much
Would you kindly stop crying?

If I want the opinion of someone who is complaining he can't wank to characters in a video game, I'll ask you for it. Until then,
Mike Myers No GIF

You've spent the last while complaining for no reason. I gave my thoughts on a video game in a video game forum. You are complaining and praying a game is shit in spite of the evidence of people who played it being positive about the game.

Nhomnhom

Banned
25 Mar 2023
Watched some gameplay and it's a legit stinker, the bad character design is the perfect fit for the uninspiring gameplay.

This game makes me appreciate the writting craft of the average Marvel movie.

What is this game even trying to do? What is the appeal suposed to be? What was even the pitch?

Crazy that this is the type of stuff they are confortable spending money on.

Last edited:

ethomaz

Rebolation!
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
Seems like a mixed response so far. Some say it's great and others... Well.
I wonder if these that said it is bad really played it or are just people that already made up their mind since when the game as announced 🤔

I honest can’t believe anybody that played it can say it is bad… even these that didn’t like it said it is not bad.

Most people complaining are due the characters design that is weird lol

JAHGamer

Banned
8 May 2023
I wonder if these that said it is bad really played it or are just people that already made up their mind since when the game as announced 🤔

I honest can’t believe anybody that played it can say it is bad… even these that didn’t like it said it is not bad.

Most people complaining are due the characters design that is weird lol
Nah BrokenGamezHDR was one of the biggest PS fans that was happy Sony was going all in on GAAS. He would attack anyone like me that said we don't like the live service push that Sony is doing. Fast forward to Concord release and he's the biggest hater 😂🤣

Also this guy Nib was also excited for Concord and isn't a fan, another PlayStation guy.

And Blaze, a huge PS fanboy and gaas enthusiast, also says he doesn't like the game

• haha
Reactions: Would_you_kindly