PlayStation Pro Announced, 45% Faster, Pre Orders Available (November 7) | Starting $699.99

Airbus

Veteran
Icon Extra
30 Jun 2022
To the people who are defending this price tag, remember that Sony is going to increase the ps6 price. Consoles are meant to be cheap, since they have no value other than gaming.

With PC, I can at least do so much stuff, that consoles cant. So the price I pay is justified, since I can upgrade it anytime that I want to, without losing my gaming library or other pc related activity. Consoles, not so much.

So think before you bootlick for a company. Neither company is your friend. Remember, gaming as a hobby is limited. You can lose your desire to play games as you grow up.

bye
I believe sony can push PS6 to $599 again

Finger crossed AMD will get better and become more efficient in the future

Johnic

Veteran
24 Mar 2023
Outer Heaven
You can't afford a decent PC. That's ok little boy.

Laughing Out Loud Lol GIF by Minions
Ahh, poor shaming. Classy.

This console triggerd so many of you PC fanboys and your insecure egos. Cheaper console better performing than your expensive PC, LMAO? So funny to see but pathetic at the same time. Your entire personality is a plastic tower.

• fire
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

quest4441

Veteran
27 Feb 2024
The last 4 yrs have completely fucked over the economy, I dont see chip prices going down at all on the contrary I see TSMC and Samsung increases prices further. There is too much demand and much of our way of life depends upon them. We are anyways reaching the limit of current tech with 3nm chips starting mass prod next year and 1.6-2 nm coming in 2026, after that who the fuck knows

Monkeyclaw

29 May 2024
Ahh, poor shaming. Classy.

This console triggerd so many of you PC fanboys and your insecure egos. Cheaper console better performing than your expensive PC, LMAO? So funny to see but pathetic at the same time. Your entire personality is a plastic tower.
No its not. Ridicule goes both ways. All he is spouting are childish non arguments. Nothing to do with ego but facts.

And where am I console shaming? I only do the exact same as him WITHOUT attacking the platform. Im just being as childish as him without downplaying the PS5's worth.
Im using the same non argument as him. But without mentioning anything negative about the PS5.

You don't know my specs, so you're not in the position to make stupid ass assumptions about performance.
And YOU talk about insecure hurt egos? The hypocricy! :D :D :D

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
It's not. It's no block buster. Sure it got great reviews, but it won't sell like spiderman, God of war etc. it's a cute little game tho
Does it have to through? No.

But reception from people are overwhelmingly positive.

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
But to move the needle, it does need to sell like that. So you agree with me on it not moving the needle? Thanks.
No, it doesn't need to.

You agreed with yourself, making circular argument. It doesn't move a needle because i say so. Sure Jan.

Neversummer

Veteran
27 Jun 2023
I could see PlayStation doing that. 600 for the next gen console. Controller sold separately. Sony is going to go hard at the consumers pockets now.
$600 PS5 pro only includes the console & the console itself is 1tb instead of 2tb no controller & no stand. Not sure why they don’t do that, they can easily shave $100 of from the controller & extra tb & honestly for many they just want the console the extra controller isn’t necessarily needed. Give option