PlayStation Pro Announced, 45% Faster, Pre Orders Available (November 7) | Starting $699.99

Neversummer

Veteran
27 Jun 2023

I know what Nintendo prime & ouerto rock means but there will be that generation where the Nintendo console is on par w power w PS console. It might not be switch 2 but switch 3 will be comparable w PS5 & the power gap will get smaller as it becomes less & less beneficial of chasing high power w console if it ballon’s the console price above $600 for the base.

Ultimately it comes to the exclusive games no matter what power the console has. Nintendo switch has the least power still outsell PS consoles & it’s solely driven by first party Nintendo games. Same applies for Valve Steamdeck both Valve & Nintendo will become more serious threats

Reactions: Airbus

Airbus

Veteran
Icon Extra
30 Jun 2022
Oooh, I got a bunch that can move the needle. Half life 3, elder scrolls 6, Witcher 4, cyberpunk 2, fallout 5, Stalker 2, Fable etc.
Pointless argument

Multiplat arent meant for selling consoles, their first party game is

Sure astrobot isnt going to get black myth wukong numbers but a little extra here and there still helps and add more diverse catalogue to ps game library

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
Sony deserves all the negative news they're getting tbh.

What a pathetic generation it has been for PS5 & today was the final nail in the coffin for many PS Fans.
The final nail: do you have a master's in Drama studies?

Kid Slap GIF by MOODMAN

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
I know what Nintendo prime & ouerto rock means but there will be that generation where the Nintendo console is on par w power w PS console. It might not be switch 2 but switch 3 will be comparable w PS5 & the power gap will get smaller as it becomes less & less beneficial of chasing high power w console if it ballon’s the console price above $600 for the base.

Ultimately it comes to the exclusive games no matter what power the console has. Nintendo switch has the least power still outsell PS consoles & it’s solely driven by first party Nintendo games. Same applies for Valve Steamdeck both Valve & Nintendo will become more serious threats
Oh, so we have to live now in this bubble for 20 years that your prediction come into fruition?
Are you okey? Or you jump off your medication again..

quest4441

Veteran
27 Feb 2024
Also Stellar Blade at 4k60 🤩, That is one game that is already so well optimised, The balanced and performance mode are going to benefit so much from the pro. With rebirth already getting pro support and hopefully ff16 and wukong it justifies the purchase for me. Now if only they stop the damn pc ports

• fire
Reactions: Edmund and Umar