PlayStation Pro Announced, 45% Faster, Pre Orders Available (November 7) | Starting $699.99

Entropi

Veteran
Icon Extra
22 Jan 2023
I bet that means the PS6 isn't coming til 2029-2030

I hope it comes out in 2027 or 2028, but the Pro coming out in 2024 has me thinking 2028 is more likely.

I’m sure MS will try to emulate Nintendo and release cheap low spec xbox sometime in the near future.

rofif

...owns a 3080...why?
24 Jun 2022
I can't even understand how people can play in these chairs and tables lol
It feel so unconformable and anything like relaxing.
I could never focus playing on tv from the couch. And everything hurts if I sit on the couch too long.
Secretlab chair is actually quite firm, so if I sit properly, it's comfortable enough.
This is probably something I got used to because of 30 years of pc gaming or something like that....

Reactions: ethomaz and Entropi

ethomaz

Rebolation!
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
I could never focus playing on tv from the couch. And everything hurts if I sit on the couch too long.
Secretlab chair is actually quite firm, so if I sit properly, it's comfortable enough.
This is probably something I got used to because of 30 years of pc gaming or something like that....
Most of time I don't sit :D I just lie on the couch.
I sit when there are group of people playing with me.

But if you ask me the ideal of comfort to play games that probably should be better than a couch...

gaming-chairs-lowres-0565.jpg

Foldable-Gaming-Chair-with-Onboard-Speakers%2C-LED-Strip-Lighting%2C-Bluetooth-Music-Speakers%2C-Vibration-Massage%2C-USB-Port.jpg

Playing on big bag is pretty great too (that I experienced)... like these:

media_1cc86adf4ffc35a3c69321cc829feda3f2d3551db.jpeg

• fire
Reactions: rofif and Kokoloko

rofif

...owns a 3080...why?
24 Jun 2022
Most of time I don't sit :D I just lie on the couch.
I sit when there are group of people playing with me.

But if you ask me the ideal of comfort to play games that probably should be better than a couch...

gaming-chairs-lowres-0565.jpg

Foldable-Gaming-Chair-with-Onboard-Speakers%2C-LED-Strip-Lighting%2C-Bluetooth-Music-Speakers%2C-Vibration-Massage%2C-USB-Port.jpg

Playing on big bag is pretty great too (that I experienced)... like these:

media_1cc86adf4ffc35a3c69321cc829feda3f2d3551db.jpeg
now you are talking. If only I had the room !

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
tErk5TD.png

Yeah I wouldnt be surprised if Xbox done that. Either way it doesnt really matter. They want to start next gen early like the 360 era, management is delusional to think anything makes a difference

It will come with a real underhanded slime-ball comment from Phil trying to stick it to PS.

Reactions: Puff
31 Aug 2024
What’s riling you up then?

700 dollars, No Physical Drive Blah Blah.
The Pro struck a nerve with PC dudes.

This console isn't for you, it's for console players who want more performance.
Then why are you spazzing out over a product you dont need?
Exactly.

Claims he has a RTX 4070 Core I9 14900KF 64gb which cost a fortune.

Complaining about the 700 dollar PS5 Pro cause if the price.

Go figure.
angry-congrats-happy-for-you.png

Sony fanboys when you tell them you can play their exclusives at better performance than the PS5 Pro

quest4441

Veteran
27 Feb 2024
angry-congrats-happy-for-you.png

Sony fanboys when you tell them you can play their exclusives at better performance than the PS5 Pro

PC guys when told we don't care for playing on a PC

trump no GIF by FirstAndMonday

Keep the unsolicited and unwanted advice on how to spend money coming.
I hope valve goes public after Gaben dies, Karma and a healthy dose of the humble pie will be served

31 Aug 2024
PC guys when told we don't care for playing on a PC

trump no GIF by FirstAndMonday

Keep the unsolicited and unwanted advice on how to spend money coming.
I hope valve goes public after Gaben dies, Karma and a healthy dose of the humble pie will be served
There is going to be a lot of seething on here when consoles become fazed out. Keep dunking on PC gamers it’s not the win you think it is

quest4441

Veteran
27 Feb 2024
There is going to be a lot of seething on here when consoles become fazed out. Keep dunking on PC gamers it’s not the win you think it is
good lord dude why do you care so much, you play on your pc who is stopping you, you nincompoop. Dude is hustling as if his paycheck depends on getting others to play games on pc

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
still it begets the question why do you care if someone quits gaming as a hobby, you sound like an online karen who doesn't mind her own business
The funny thing is, if he's actually a good-faith poster instead of an astroturfer, is that if consoles die then AAA gaming dies. I'm old enough to remember when online piracy destroyed the AAA space on PC, and the future of PC only is f2p/gaas infested bullshit. Wanna see how much PC dudes care about flagship AAA narrative games? Look at how badly Alan Wake 2 bombed.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Gods&Monsters