PlayStation Pro Announced, 45% Faster, Pre Orders Available (November 7) | Starting $699.99

rofif

...owns a 3080...why?
24 Jun 2022
JJneJ3I.png

moores law is live

31 Aug 2024
still it begets the question why do you care if someone quits gaming as a hobby, you sound like an online karen who doesn't mind her own business
You do understand if more people quit gaming as a hobby that would ne
The funny thing is, if he's actually a good-faith poster instead of an astroturfer, is that if consoles die then AAA gaming dies. I'm old enough to remember when online piracy destroyed the AAA space on PC, and the future of PC only is f2p/gaas infested bullshit. Wanna see how much PC dudes care about flagship AAA narrative games? Look at how badly Alan Wake 2 bombed.
Been gaming since the Commodore 128 days PC gaming will always be around in one form or another

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
In the same way many people were doubting about the PS5 horsepower when compared to Series X before its release ate crow, same will happen with those claiming that games will look the same, patched game running at 30fps etc.

Don't understimate Cerny. This will look and perform than the supposed PC equivalents being mentioned.

Regarding Xbox, only a few fanboys care about their consoles, particularly the next ones. In the same way they couldn't do anything against the base PS5, they won't be able to do anything against the PS5 Pro. Controlled leaks and rumors via paid shills, hit pieces in the media... nothing will work: PS will continue stealing Xbox market share.

According to a couple of "insider" morons patched games will run at 30fps. But the reality is that the typical case of patched games will be close -normally above- to the stuff mentioned in that tweet, and with PSSR on top.

Last edited:
Reactions: YeezyDude

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
PC guys when told we don't care for playing on a PC

trump no GIF by FirstAndMonday

Keep the unsolicited and unwanted advice on how to spend money coming.
I hope valve goes public after Gaben dies, Karma and a healthy dose of the humble pie will be served
Public? Imagine the cry, if Sony would buy them 😂

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
It's true though.... tf do you want me to say?

Nobody bought Alan wake 2 regardless of the platform.

Can't complain about us waiting for a steam release and then dodge the game yourself bcz of a lack of physical release on console
Just because Steam fucked PC Market and conditioned you own nothing, doesn't mean that Playstation physical game owners going down without fight.

Never seen people so happy to own nothing, and pretty much have minimal choice.

64bitmodels

29 Sep 2022
Just because Steam fucked PC Market and conditioned you own nothing, doesn't mean that Playstation physical game owners going down without fight.

Never seen people so happy to own nothing, and pretty much have minimal choice.
Having a dominant grip over the market is not really the same as conditioning/"fucking" shit. Unless you'd like to say that Playstation "fucked" the Console market? Steam did not force anything upon us, we adopted it ourselves. Same way we adopted it we can toss it to the wayside

Either way you both are proving my point that all users from all platforms chose not to buy Alan Wake 2. Not a PC gamer problem no matter what cause for physical you want to attach to it.