PlayStation Pro Announced, 45% Faster, Pre Orders Available (November 7) | Starting $699.99

Muddasar

Veteran
22 Jun 2022
he does have a 4090. He owns a pc building company... and he knows nothing about pc building and even graphics settings.
grade A hypocrite

Yet the sheep listen to his drivel and don’t call him out.

Laughable.

It’s the same with the others including Digital Foundary.

Morons like Alex have 4090s in their PCs yet talk about value for money in the console market.

quest4441

Veteran
27 Feb 2024
View attachment 5555

Only a $100 less than PS5 PRo.
Shill media didnt bat an eye lid to this and neither did the dumb youtube sensationalist fools…
Well I think people actually want the ps5 pro, this kind of response is only got when people actually want the shit. The pro is not even prohibitively expensive like apple vision pro which made you look like a doofus while costing an arm and leg

Muddasar

Veteran
22 Jun 2022
Well I think people actually want the ps5 pro, this kind of response is only got when people actually want the shit. The pro is not even prohibitively expensive like apple vision pro which made you look like a doofus while costing an arm and leg

Bingo

That’s why they are reacting like this cause they want it.

Watch the regret when Scalpers inflate the prices.

700 dollars will look like a bargain.

AllBizness

Veteran
22 Jul 2023
This is my takeaway as well.
Haters are mad that they want it but cant afford it/or willing to pay the price.

balrogboy

21 Jun 2022
Anyone saying anything like "You'll would be better off buying a PC" is either a fucking idiot, being intentionally disingenuous or a fucking troll who's opinion should never carry any weight.

I dare you motherfuckers to build a PC that is as powerfull as a BASE PS5 for 700 bucks. Off the shelf parts only, dont compare used shit to a brand new console.
The same fucking people comparing to a PC are also using the argument "oh but it doesnt come with a disc drive" neither does your $2500 PC.

I for one think the $700 pricepoint is perfect:
-When you consider inflation the PS5 is already discounted over a hundred dollars from when it launched.
-You dont need a vertical stand, you can get one if you want but saying "its so expensive because you also need the base" purposefully inflamatory, no you fucking dont.
-The pro does not replace the ps5, it's not like this is the only thing you'll find in stores from now on.
-This thing is really fucking powerfull, even the Digital foundry guys, which are super fucking biased against playstation admited that and said that the Cerny stream was not the best w2ay to showcase this due to youtube compression and bit rate.
-"oh they didnt show anything new at the stream, only games that are already out" What are you a fucking idiot? How would they show shit that is not even out? Specially hen the whole point is showing things running better on your new console.

I swear people are being really braindead on this one.

rofif

...owns a 3080...why?
24 Jun 2022
Not sure why I do this to myself but I started contrarian thread on reddit. Already getting destroyed lol. Right under the thread statint the opposite getting thousands of likes

People are such a sheep. the hive mind. Nobody think for themselves anymore.

voke

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
Not sure why I do this to myself but I started contrarian thread on reddit. Already getting destroyed lol. Right under the thread statint the opposite getting thousands of likes

Nice setup man!

Reactions: YeezyDude and rofif

balrogboy

21 Jun 2022
Exactly.

I know many who even paid a 1000 pounds.

That’s around 1300 dollars.
Here in Braziiiiiiiiiiiillllllll \o/ the launch price IN STORES was around $1000 usd due to the amount of tariffs and taxes imposed by the government.
Since then things got better, its still not perfect but the same in store price is now around $620.

Legit the pro might cost less here than what I paid for my base ps5 at launch. (yes its improbable but even if its more expensive it wont be that much more expensive)

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022

Lol I still get daily messages from reddit and instagram about concord lol. Reminds me of this quote

IMG_4681.png

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: rofif

voke

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
Lol I still get daily messages from reddit and instagram about concord lol. Reminds me of this quote

View attachment 5556
Good quote

I posted a lot on the Concord sub with gameplay clips, when it died I got like 20 DMs "haha your game is dead, we were right"

It's like bro we knew it wasn't popular.... can I just enjoy what we got in peace? this aint politics its a video game lol

• Shake
Reactions: Kokoloko

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Good quote

I posted a lot on the Concord sub with gameplay clips, when it died I got like 20 DMs "haha your game is dead, we were right"

It's like bro we knew it wasn't popular.... can I just enjoy what we got in peace? this aint politics its a video game lol
Yep.
“Did you get your refund?”
“Still playing your game”

Its probably Jahgamer lol.

When I responded, “It was great, now Im playing with you mum” they were like ok little child, go play Fortnite….”
Like isnt immature enough to stalk comments from 3 weeks ago lol. What do you expect from me :LOL:

• haha
Reactions: anonpuffs
24 Jun 2022
I don't feel bad for SIE/Sony at all for the constant brigade of "just get a PC!" from these influencers, shills and Xbox & Steam fanboys, because guess what? SIE/Sony ENABLED IT!! They decided of their own choice to aggressively port their own 1P games to PC this generation. Microsoft didn't force them to do that. Valve didn't force them to do that. Asmongold didn't force them to do that. Higher-ups at SIE and Sony Corp made that decision themselves.

And, well, these sort of optics are the result of that. They made their bed, now they can lay in it. Don't even get me started on the Japanese PS5 numbers post-price increase. That's a whole other problem spot altogether for them but, again, a problem 100% of SIE/Sony's own making. So at this point it's very difficult for me to "feel bad" for them about it.