PlayStation Pro Announced, 45% Faster, Pre Orders Available (November 7) | Starting $699.99

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
AND MOST importantly, Sony shot a 12-gauge shotgun into its own lap and ass when it started porting its exclusives to PC, and this severely undermined the image of the platform, and led to a huge media campaign to promote the PC platform at the expense of Sony games.

Facebook and other social networks are full of mockery of PlayStation, of fans and PlayStation owners, who are shown as suckers and pigs being milked, while at the same time the “PC race” gets everything for free, and this compensates for the more expensive cost of PC hardware.
Send this to fucking Hulst 😤

TrishaCat

Veteran
17 May 2024
I give up
It's your money
If you think the PS5 Pro is worth it go for it

Purrhaps I should simply "let people enjoy things" as it were. It's not as if Sony is forcing people to buy one
People who like playing on their PS5 but want even higher fidelity have an option now

Sorry for being grumpy about Sony trying to be Apple (I hate apple). Being a negative nancy doesn't endear myself to anyone

Last edited:

Say1nMan

Veteran
28 Jul 2023
JJneJ3I.png
If Hogwarts is legit at 4K 60fps with ray tracing I might have to go back and give that game another shot. Lol. If the PS5 Pro is as advertised then I believe it has a chance to outsell the PS4 Pro.

Reactions: YeezyDude

J_Paganel

30 Jan 2024
Send this to fucking Hulst 😤
“5 AAA Games = 5 Free AAA Games on PC + Mid-generation GPU upgrade = Console Killer”;
“2 AAA Games = 2 Free AAA Games on PC + New fast 1TB SSD on Sale”;

And all in this format, and similar things are distributed by sellers of assembled PCs and PC hardware. Steam key stores also do this (although they emphasize the lower price of PC games rather than their free nature).

• angry
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

voke

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
I give up
It's your money

Purrhaps I should simply "let people enjoy things" as it were. It's not as if Sony is forcing people to buy one
People who like playing on their PS5 but want even higher fidelity have an option now

Sorry for being grumpy about Sony trying to be Apple (I hate apple). Being a negative nancy doesn't endear myself to anyone
idk why it's so hard for PC people to understand this. When Nintendo announces their next console I'm not gonna say "just get a ps5" "it's only $50 more."

New hardware is always exciting.. you'd think enthusiasts would agree.....

Muddasar

Veteran
22 Jun 2022
I give up
It's your money

Sony are not trying to be Apple.

They are selling a console at the value it should be whether we like it or not.

Since you are a PC gamer, did you complain about Nvidia charging 1500 pounds just for a GPU?

What GPU do you have in your PC? Be honest.

TrishaCat

Veteran
17 May 2024
Since you are a PC gamer, did you complain about Nvidia charging 1500 pounds just for a GPU?

What GPU do you have in your PC? Be honest.
Yes
I can't imagine paying more than like, $600 for a gpu. The 4090 and 4080 are overpriced, and the 4070 is still rather steep.

I'm on a 3070. It came with a pre-built I bought on a maingear black Friday sale . I love the thing. Can play most games I want at 4k max settings (before anyone asks, I don't typically play brand new AAA titles)
I do say most though because FF7 Remake and even FFXV gotta be turned down some. (1440p works better for those)

Reactions: voke

Muddasar

Veteran
22 Jun 2022
Yes
I can't imagine paying more than like, $600 for a gpu. The 4090 and 4080 are overpriced, and the 4070 is still rather steep.

I'm on a 3070. It came with a pre-built I bought on a maingear black Friday sale . I love the thing. Can play most games I want at 4k max settings (before anyone asks, I don't typically play brand new AAA titles)
I do say most though because FF7 Remake and even FFXV gotta be turned down some. (1440p works better for those)

600 dollar just for a GPU? Seriously.

Makes the 700 Dollar PS5 Pro look like a bargain.

TrishaCat

Veteran
17 May 2024
600 dollar just for a GPU? Seriously.

Makes the 700 Dollar PS5 Pro look like a bargain.
Yknow what if you're starting from scratch fair enough
A gpu by itself isn't going to play games, but a ps5 pro will.
Fwiw I was aiming on the high end when I said that, but gpus (especially nvidia gpus) are pretty expensive >.<

Reactions: voke and Entropi