PlayStation Pro Announced, 45% Faster, Pre Orders Available (November 7) | Starting $699.99

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
Even if kotaku writes this article they are still the enemy and those fuckers will get some free shit anyways. IIRC nintendo and bethesda have stopped giving anything to kotaku have sony followed suit?
They should, we need some free stuff here... Come on Sony! Let's do this.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Entropi

mibu no ookami

Veteran
21 Feb 2024
Hahah new memo is out

Still has 1TB instead of 2TB and still doesn't have OS or input... You're still looking at 75-100 dollars for a controller or a kb/m that isn't a cheapo.

Not everyone plays online either, but PS+ also gives you 3 free games a month. Steam sometimes has really cheap games and I think even some free titles, but not sure how often those are big titles like RE3.

I'd rather have PS+ than PC GamePass and I'd rather have PS exclusives day 1.

We'll see how PSSR compared to DLSS.

I don't want to have to tweak settings and the ability to upgrade your PC simply means more money...

mibu no ookami

Veteran
21 Feb 2024
They leave out input on purpose.

You think you're going to spend 1200 dollars on a gaming PC and buy a 20 dollar keyboard and a 20 dollar mouse?

Rtings rated the best gaming mouse as the Razer Viper V3 Pro... It costs 160 dollars... that's just the mouse... At least you could make it like for like and add a dual sense controller, but you're still looking at 75 dollars for the white or black one one.

The equivalent would be to say the PS5 Pro is actually 625. Then they like to leave out the 2TB and go with 1TB. For a decent SSD the difference is at least 50 dollars.

So going backwards again, that's 575 for a PS5 Pro.

If DF is right and the PS5 GPU is equivalent to a 3070, by itself that's at least 500 dollars...

There is simply no way you're building a PC equivalent to a PS5 Pro for anywhere close to the money. So this overpriced schtick needs to end.

AllBizness

Veteran
22 Jul 2023
Still has 1TB instead of 2TB and still doesn't have OS or input... You're still looking at 75-100 dollars for a controller or a kb/m that isn't a cheapo.

Not everyone plays online either, but PS+ also gives you 3 free games a month. Steam sometimes has really cheap games and I think even some free titles, but not sure how often those are big titles like RE3.

I'd rather have PS+ than PC GamePass and I'd rather have PS exclusives day 1.

We'll see how PSSR compared to DLSS.

I don't want to have to tweak settings and the ability to upgrade your PC simply means more money...
And doesn't have a 4k bluray drive.

Evilms

Graph Master
21 Jun 2022
image.png

881903769296719975.webp

• haha
Reactions: Umar