PlayStation Pro Announced, 45% Faster, Pre Orders Available (November 7) | Starting $699.99

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
This article states the 10% CPU boost I was talking about.
I think it's an important point that everyone is ignoring...either they dont know bout it or they are knowingly trying to downplay.

Evilms

Graph Master
21 Jun 2022
84f87314f33889f2f1ec2b46ce712fc4.png

248abbbf2f6002804b1e118a3a7b7835.png

Reactions: Plextorage

Johnic

Veteran
24 Mar 2023
Outer Heaven
Oh no, Microsoft paying off "journalists" to spread FUD. What a surprise. And they only ramped up the spending this gen.

This is why I say go for the kill. Fuck that company and anything it brings into the industry. Their brand is dead and they're still trying to undermine competition. pathetic organization that brings nothing of value to gaming.

• Shake
Reactions: Puff and Kokoloko

Killer_Sakoman

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
Here is a summary of my opinion on PS5 pro prior to its release.

PS5 pro is much cheaper than monitor stands and costs just as much as fucking computer wheels!

PS5 pro has an expansive APU containing modern GPU with rasterization performance very close to RX 7800XT + advance RDNA4 ray tracing + custom hardware AI processor on chip. PS5 pro has 2T nvme. XSX with 2T gen2 ( way inferior) nvme costs $599, but no one complains.

I am a doomer and been hating on Jimmy, and Hulst for almost 4 years. I hate everything Sony been doing with their game development lately, but they are definitely introducing one of the best console hardware with PS5 pro. PS5 pro brings great value for those who wants to sit in the livingroom and play games at excellent image quality that justify their investment on their high end OLED 4K TVs and those who want to play 60 fps games with little compromised visuals.

Do people need to buy PS5 pro? Absolutely no. It's completely optional.

But what may make PS5 pro less appealing to the people who were interested in it few years back and were anticipating it way before base PS5 release on 2020? The answer to that is simple. It is the fucked up strategy Sony been following in the last 4 years that devalued their platform by porting games to PC and their focus on delivering bland, boring, repetitive, money sucking , Live service games. They also miss managed their AAA studios which meant that some of them might even skip this entire generation without releasing games. The too much "politically corrected" bullshit infesting their games when all people want is simply good games with likeable characters without unreasonable gender/ race/ sexual preference swaps.

Reactions: Umar

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
Destin has always been an idiot.. But the fall off of Ryan McCaffrey really needs to be studied. Lol

most idiotic argument ever, 0 logic and rational. just because X is costing 699$, doesn't mean Y costing 499$ gonna be accepted. both are just clowns.

Say1nMan

Veteran
28 Jul 2023
The PC fanboys and bots are just vermin. They will twist and turn anything to make PS look bad
Inferiority complex is what it is. They aren't even making much effort putting out what they tweet. Bashing PSSR for how it upscale resolution to get higher frame when DLSS does the exact same thing and these clowns immediately get debunked and even have Digital Foundry coming out to debunked their ass just show how triggered they are by this console.