PlayStation Pro Announced, 45% Faster, Pre Orders Available (November 7) | Starting $699.99

FatKaz

Veteran
16 Jul 2022

No idea why Ryan thought creating a playstation podcast with spawn wave was a good idea.

His always been throwing shade at ps for a while.

Which ps fan wants to listen to someone who has no enthusiasm for playstation on a playstation podcast?

rofif

...owns a 3080...why?
24 Jun 2022

No idea why Ryan thought creating a playstation podcast with spawn wave was a good idea.

Which ps fan wants to listen to someone who has no enthusiasm for playstation on a playstation podcast?

I can't believe he is still talking about the price. 700$ is FINE. It's a good price.
Xbox is fucking 500$ and 600$ for 2tb
ps5 is 450-500$.
Add 1tb, add 50% faster hardware (and software even more pssr) and that's easily 600-700$

people like to doom on playstation. The only fault PS does is in fact LACK of real confidence. They follow to much in microsoft footsteps especially with gaas and woke crap.
Be more like nintendo. Nintendo does their own thing. They are confident and sure of their games.

• brain
Reactions: The Icon

akira__

29 Sep 2024
Spawn wave concern trolling playstation and celebrating xbox.

It's like some kind of mental disease or something, it's really weird. And there are so many of them too.

Reactions: Entropi

Entropi

Veteran
Icon Extra
22 Jan 2023

I’ve never listened to Mystic before today. He seems like a very logical and down-to-earth person. I like him.

The opposite of the other guy.

voke

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
I’ve never listened to Mystic before today. He seems like a very logical and down-to-earth person. I like him.

The opposite of the other guy.
Mystic is probably the best PS centric guy on all of Youtube. He clearly loves the brand and has a passion for gaming first and foremost. The other dude however is just a rage bait grifter. Glad Mystic held his own, people like spawn wave sound so jilted talking abut Sony it's cringe af. Saying "they're getting too confident" is just admitting you're a hater lmfao.

Last edited:
  • they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Entropi