PlayStation Pro Announced, 45% Faster, Pre Orders Available (November 7) | Starting $699.99

Kokoloko

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
Damn, that's unhinged.

Losers are mentally retarded. Complexity issues.
Most these guys want to “win” or Xbox to win. And have wanted this for years. Some from the Sega days.
They still say shit like, if MS gives gamepass away for a year it will get them back to competing with PS5. ( They are delusional freaks, cheered on by shills)

Reactions: Bryank75

Evilms

Graph Master
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Thanks for the information.

Have Sony officially announced the specs?
Not yet.

But i imagine we'll have a similar article on the psblog just before the release like the PS5 Slim last year.

mibu no ookami

Veteran
21 Feb 2024

Amazon is an awful place to try to ascertain sales.

It updates constantly and if anything sells out it immediately pretty quickly drops off the list.

The PS5 Pro simply being new will push it higher, but when you look at the details you see it doesn't tell you very much.

In the US it is at 10K+ but it won't go into greater detail. I would have sworn there was a 20K+ designator but I can't see it now.

I'd say if we start seeing the PS5 Pro sold out ahead of launch at select retailers in specific regions, then we'll know it is selling well. It's already sold out in many retailers in Japan, but it's clear they didn't get much stock.

Most likely we won't be able to draw many conclusions unless it sells out before launch. If it does then I think we could presume at least a million units sold. Otherwise, we'll have to wait for earnings reports or official announcements or we can gain some insight into sales percentages for November.