PlayStation Pro Announced, 45% Faster, Pre Orders Available (November 7) | Starting $699.99

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
It's fascinating to me.... PC dudes run around all over the web talking about their $1000+ PCs to no issues.... Sony puts out $700 console and we're pay pigs :ROFLMAO:
Because its competition. As much as they say they dont console war, they platform war. They want PC to be number 1, as do PS, Nintendo, Xbox fans. And they will make shit up to protect there brand. And make everything else look not worth it.

I have a couple friends spent £1300+ on PC’s at least. Just to tell me they are playing Cyberpunk with RT and 60fps…

rofif

...owns a 3080...why?
24 Jun 2022
The hive mind today is insane. I see everyone mad about this price. They are all crazy.
If 700$ is too much for your passion of gaming... then find another hobby..... OR GET A PC as I've been told today multiple times lol.
If I wanted to game on pc I would. I am sitting in front of one.
I am really worried and annoyed today. People are going insiane with this hive mind crap. And that shows on every new game release too

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Umar and Bryank75

Say1nMan

Veteran
28 Jul 2023
and I don't want to sound like a rich fuck (I am not rich, only a fuck) but it's ONLY 700$ !!! in 2024 money!!! that's... nothing for my main gaming hobby. I would spend way more money for passion of my life.
Gaming isn't a cheap hobby nether is everything else that is a consumer product within the tech world. Options are what's important and yet when options are presented fools will still cry.

Reactions: rofif

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022

Nintendo dudes buying switches for every colour in the rainbow and complaining about ps pro price......

it isn't the worst thing, to buy many, worst, that is lowest of the lowest price/performance attribute.
switch is total crap.

quest4441

Veteran
27 Feb 2024
Listen, its essential to have that new 128 megapixel camera, its a massive upgrade over the 96.
I stopped buying new phones after coming to the realisation the new models every year are a scam and I dont even like talking on the phone :ROFLMAO: . Still rocking my iphone 11- it connects to the internet, can text, can play music and take pictures the same as the 15 and the new 16

Reactions: Would_you_kindly

voke

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
Consoles are suppose to be affordable tho. I remember people on this forumn saying the pro was going to be 500-600.
They aren’t supposed to be anything. Digital is for people who wanna play less, Pro is for people who want to pay a premium for more.

That’s like saying why would you buy a 4070 when you could get a 3070? Different things appeal to different people. I’m willing to spend more on PS, so why shouldn’t they do something to appeal to me?

If i was a PC gamer I would have the best specs, because that’s what I like. Make sense?

• noneofmybizz
Reactions: Infinity

rofif

...owns a 3080...why?
24 Jun 2022
I am kinda having a mental breakdown. I am arguing with people for 3 hours now(mostly on reddit). Turns out:
I have a sony dick in my mouth
I don't know value of money
I should get a pc since it's cheaper
I am an idiot
I am a corporate shill who this shit was made for

Seriously... it's a hobby. If someone doesn't want it, don't get it.
For me, spending money on my passion is normal and I earn enough to support that. People don't understand that

Reactions: Umar

Say1nMan

Veteran
28 Jul 2023

As it should. That's what mid gen refresh models are geared toward. They are not aim to replace the standard cheaper sku. But of course talking heads on the interweb putting on their revisionist history tinfoil hat on and want to change the narrative.

Reactions: Bryank75

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
I think Gamers needs to learn to not Gate keep others pockets or interests / likes. I'm not buying a Pro not because I can't afford but I just don't see the value for it now.

However no need to imply people are broke or they are wasting their money buying a Pro. Gaming is a hobby not a lifestyle and I think people forget what works for them doesn't have to apply to others.

GTA 6 might force my hand to upgrade but for now, I just don't see the point of the Pro when the current hardware still isn't being flexed.

voke

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
I am kinda having a mental breakdown. I am arguing with people for 3 hours now(mostly on reddit). Turns out:
I have a sony dick in my mouth
I don't know value of money
I should get a pc since it's cheaper
I am an idiot
I am a corporate shill who this shit was made for

Seriously... it's a hobby. If someone doesn't want it, don't get it.
For me, spending money on my passion is normal and I earn enough to support that. People don't understand that
If you posted you spend $4000 on new PC parts they would be like wow… congratulations!

rofif

...owns a 3080...why?
24 Jun 2022
Are you gonna tell the PC guys that are gonna go pay loads of money for the next Nvida graphic card? And then there next CPU?
wait until rtx 50xx releases and it's 50% more expensive for 10% more performance

• haha
Reactions: Umar

Say1nMan

Veteran
28 Jul 2023
Phil Spencer watching the stream and listening to Cerny serenade him with talks about how the pro will boost Xbox games for PlayStation gamers:

fire fight GIF