PS VR2 to add PC support in 2024

Nhomnhom

Banned
25 Mar 2023
Look at that us "FUD" spreaders were right along @Nhomnhom 😂
That is my secret, I'm always right.

Half Life Alyx has to come now surely.
Sony needs to start negotiating with Valve or and use the fact they are a big Steam publisher as leverage.

Not only Half-Life Alyx but new console versions of all Valve games, LF4D, Portal, etc. Right now the relationship they have is entirely one sided.

Systemshock2023

Veteran
8 May 2023
I would not root for walled gardens in an era where VR needs all the help it can get to grow. Release Steam VR and Half Life Alyx under every platform that meets specs if necessary.

• brain
Reactions: Nhomnhom

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
you never even said that....all you said it was trash with no games 🤔 nothing else.

I'm the only one that's been right about everything
I've never said such things. I did say it doesn't have a killer app yet which is holding it back more

• haha
Reactions: Would_you_kindly

JAHGamer

Banned
8 May 2023
I love this lol

Everything?….

View attachment 4321
😎 I’m the Thanos of this forum, these guys always need 5+ people to debate me and I still always win 😂 but it’s ok, no hard feelings.

I've never said such things. I did say it doesn't have a killer app yet which is holding it back more
If PSVR2 doesn’t have a killer app, then there’s no such thing as any killer app for VR period 🤣 nothing in Steam or Quest libraries is better than Gran Turismo 7. That’s the best VR game ever made and you’re saying there’s no killer app?!?

alphachino

24 Aug 2022
  • fire
Reactions: Nhomnhom

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
It needs AstroBot another HFAlyx type game.

But I believe the killer app atm is GT7
I don't think you guys know what a killer app is then if you think GT7 is if it's only selling to a niche who already owns the device

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
I don't think you guys know what a killer app is then if you think GT7 is if it's only selling to a niche who already owns the device

Hey Im not arguing, Im just saying alot of people are GT fans. There probably isn’t a pure VR killer app on apart from HLA

Outside of HLA, GT7 its probably the most appealing thing on VR for hardcore and non hardcore fans

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
So what is a VR killer app for you? Does Quest of PCVR have it?
I don't follow up Quest. A Killer App in context a software that makes people want to rush out to buy a software. Spiderman 2 / Ragnarok those were that for PS5 for example. PSVR2 needs a mainstreamed casual experience that everyone can enjoy not just a subset of gamers.