PS2 games for PS Plus Premium seem to be worked on

balrogboy

Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
I thought they already had PS2 to PS4/PS5 emulation.

I tried Wild Arms 3 and it worked on PS5.
its not all fine, Some games like Ape Escape 2 and The Warriors are completelly busted on ps5, which is a shame because those are fantastic.

• Informative
Reactions: ethomaz

balrogboy

Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
to be honest sony havent even fully figured out how to run all ps4 games on ps5, some are still broken.

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
I honestly don't understand what Sony's approach here is with the whole drip feeding a couple games a month.

It isn't expensive to emulate these games, Modders do it for free and a far better job. Licencing should not be an issue for most games since we had tons of ps1 classics on the ps3,psp and Vita.

Most people would be more than happy to legally buy these games. It's like Sony hates money.

They also refuse to remaster Bloodborne despite all the fan demand.

Maybe instead of closing down studios and firing their workers, they can give the fans what they want?
Exactly.
Its fucking lazy and cheap of Sony, simple as.

Reactions: Nhomnhom and Box

ksdixon

Dixon Cider Ltd.
Icon Extra
22 Jun 2022
Also primal and okage, literally unplayable
Doesn't Primal use the PS2 era pressure face buttons (I forget their official name)? Is that causing it to not work?

OP
OP
Box

Box

May contain Snake
6 Apr 2023
Doesn't Primal use the PS2 era pressure face buttons (I forget their official name)? Is that causing it to not work?

No the issue is it constantly glitches out and flickers like Ape Escape 2. Also constant frame drops.

It's basically giving people seizures.

I dont know how it's been 4 years without an update

Reactions: balrogboy