PS5 2024 line up looks good so far

nongkris

Veteran
14 Feb 2023
Horrible list with mountains of unconfirmed release dates and zero communication from Sony. Playstation has been able to ride on the tails of 3rd parties this generation since the switch can't run those games and Xbox shit the bed. I lost all hope for this gen when the reason I bought a PS5, Factions, was canned.

If the next CEO doesn't come in guns blazing with game announcements then 2024 hardware charts will look dire with YOY declines.

OP
OP
Remember_Spinal

Remember_Spinal

Ah, my back!
23 Jun 2022
Horrible list with mountains of unconfirmed release dates and zero communication from Sony. Playstation has been able to ride on the tails of 3rd parties this generation since the switch can't run those games and Xbox shit the bed. I lost all hope for this gen when the reason I bought a PS5, Factions, was canned.

If the next CEO doesn't come in guns blazing with game announcements then 2024 hardware charts will look dire with YOY declines.

Just sell your ps5 and buy a monopoly board. It will never disappoint you

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
Doesn't really look too great but there's at least 3 games I want on there so it won't be barren for me

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
For me outside of Concord, Playstation studios or World wide Studios whatever you wanna call its, its pretty bleak.
Literally nothing from the real Playstation studios.

Rise of the Ronin might aswell be a 1st party title if your gonna count Helldivers 2. At least Rise of the Ronin has an Playstation Studio (Xdev) working on it.

Theres also nothing official on GOW or FF16 DLC
MLB might aswell be a Xbox game as its on Gamepass
Silent Hill 2… Ill wait till I see it and reviews.

Rise of the Ronin and Death Stranding 2 will be great. So will FF7. Im interested in Concord. The rest not so much

Not impressive for its 4th year on the market
I hope we get Wolverine, a Naughty Dog title, Cory’s game, Miyazaki game. Ghost of Tsushima 2. Outside of Wolverine, this is what I expect fro the leading Platform going into its 4th year

Box

May contain Snake
6 Apr 2023
Sony's PR is the best in the industry mate...

They are also consilidating their PR machine, which means it gonna get more outputted IRL than silly social media posts

Yes they are ahead of Nintendo and Microsoft but there is no way Sony is beating Apple in gaming. The apple arcade alone has mkre subs then nintendo,Microsoft and sony combined

shrike0fth0rns

Veteran
9 Dec 2022
If they want to make money, how about they announce something that isn't a PC port that will only sell 100 copies?
They have! Stellar blade, Wolverine, concord, rise of ronin, sh2, lost soul aside, rebirth, convallaria. That’s just what’s been announced alrdy imagine what will reveal at their next showcase. Ehhhh as a 28 yr hardcore fan I’m not worried not even a little bit. Things happen but ps always delivers especially the ps of today. Ps just need to learn to relaxe.

Reactions: Diah

On Demand

Veteran
30 Jul 2022
Love how threads like this hardly has any post and views but FUD threads gets all the attention.

This place is really becoming trashera huh.

• sad
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

shrike0fth0rns

Veteran
9 Dec 2022

Give one confirmed Xbox triple A exclusive for 2024? Xbox has like 3 dozen studios now just give me one release date?

Reactions: PS_ROCKS

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
Love how threads like this hardly has any post and views but FUD threads gets all the attention.

This place is really becoming trashera huh.
I wanted to comment on this thread but I was banned 😂

2024 lineup for PS5 looks great even if it's not much 1st party stuff, a lot of these games are day 1 buys for me.

Add in 3rd party and 2024 might even be better than 2023 (for me).

f6oddrfbwaacskc-jpg.png

F2x9K3fXEAAGzeL.png

Snes nes

Banned
4 Aug 2023

2024 lineup for PS5 looks great even if it's not much 1st party stuff, a lot of these games are day 1 buys for me.

f6oddrfbwaacskc-jpg.png

F2x9K3fXEAAGzeL.png

Most of that is garbage in the making. Not a lot of variety in the games here.

Snes nes

Banned
4 Aug 2023
Stop trolling

foamstars wasn’t good

the atlus game looks like it’ll be good I’ll give it that.

Ff7 idk it looks bad

p3 remake is cool I guess

Stellar blade looks cool

the wolverine game will probably not be that good we’ll see.

I believe silent hill 2 is a definite flop in the making

well overall it’s decent but not great.

• thinking_hard
Reactions: anonpuffs

On Demand

Veteran
30 Jul 2022

f6oddrfbwaacskc-jpg.png

F2x9K3fXEAAGzeL.png

So called gamers don’t like games. They just want to fear monger.

FF7R 2
Death Stranding 2
Silent Hill 2
Rise of The Ronin
Grand Blue Fantasy

Is more than enough lineup that we know about. Those aren’t small nothing games. They’re big IP’s.

Sony’s first party and second party complimenting each other is something Sony has always done really great.

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
foamstars wasn’t good

the atlus game looks like it’ll be good I’ll give it that.

Ff7 idk it looks bad

p3 remake is cool I guess

Stellar blade looks cool

the wolverine game will probably not be that good we’ll see.

I believe silent hill 2 is a definite flop in the making

well overall it’s decent but not great.
Ff7 looks bad?? You need ocular implants dude

Reactions: PS_ROCKS