PS5 2024 line up looks good so far

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
I wanted to comment on this thread but I was banned 😂

2024 lineup for PS5 looks great even if it's not much 1st party stuff, a lot of these games are day 1 buys for me.

Add in 3rd party and 2024 might even be better than 2023 (for me).

f6oddrfbwaacskc-jpg.png

F2x9K3fXEAAGzeL.png
At least half of those ima cop! So it's looking good to me 🔥

Stop crying about being banned agitator 😂😂 it's all love bro.

Last edited:
Reactions: Diah and JAHGamer

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
FF7R part 2 looks great even if the cringe vibe is back with it. FF16 looks like a low budget title comparatively (probably is).

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
foamstars wasn’t good

the atlus game looks like it’ll be good I’ll give it that.

Ff7 idk it looks bad

p3 remake is cool I guess

Stellar blade looks cool

the wolverine game will probably not be that good we’ll see.

I believe silent hill 2 is a definite flop in the making

well overall it’s decent but not great.
lol you went from garbage to decent 😂😂

24 Jun 2022
foamstars wasn’t good

the atlus game looks like it’ll be good I’ll give it that.

Ff7 idk it looks bad

p3 remake is cool I guess

Stellar blade looks cool

the wolverine game will probably not be that good we’ll see.

I believe silent hill 2 is a definite flop in the making

well overall it’s decent but not great.

So the shoestring budget-looking JRPG remake (relatively speaking, compared to Rebirth) looks good, because it'll be in Game Pass Day 1, is the real reason you're saying that? Because it's pretty obvious that's part of your thought process.

Reactions: PS_ROCKS and Box

Petekilla

Veteran
16 Jun 2023
For me outside of Concord, Playstation studios or World wide Studios whatever you wanna call its, its pretty bleak.
Literally nothing from the real Playstation studios.

Rise of the Ronin might aswell be a 1st party title if your gonna count Helldivers 2. At least Rise of the Ronin has an Playstation Studio (Xdev) working on it.

Theres also nothing official on GOW or FF16 DLC
MLB might aswell be a Xbox game as its on Gamepass
Silent Hill 2… Ill wait till I see it and reviews.

Rise of the Ronin and Death Stranding 2 will be great. So will FF7. Im interested in Concord. The rest not so much

Not impressive for its 4th year on the market
I hope we get Wolverine, a Naughty Dog title, Cory’s game, Miyazaki game. Ghost of Tsushima 2. Outside of Wolverine, this is what I expect fro the leading Platform going into its 4th year
I wonder what you were saying during the PS1 and PS2 era, when PS exclusives were carried by 2nd and 3rd party. Lol

Reactions: Vertigo
OP
OP
Remember_Spinal

Remember_Spinal

Ah, my back!
23 Jun 2022
No one cared about the distinction between 1st, 2nd, and 3rd party until they started using it in console war fodder last gen.

Only in 2023 (and 2024) would people dismiss a exclusive final fantasy game being a huge get for playstation owners because its not first party. When this is a series that defined and carried playstation for years

And not only that but we have a playstation published and exclusive team ninja game in the same year. Yeah, the people who make Ninja Gaiden are making a AAA open world game built for PS5. Doesn’t really matter though because its not sony studios and i can’t put it on a list!

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
I wonder what you were saying during the PS1 and PS2 era, when PS exclusives were carried by 2nd and 3rd party. Lol

Those you had MGS, Silent Hill, RE3, Tekken 1-3, Persona,and all sorts of exclusives.
Thats not the case anymore as much.

I expect more since the PS3 and PS4 had a good mix and lots of inhouse exclusives like Resistence 1-3infamous 1-2, Uncharted 1-3, TLOU, Killzone 1-2, Little big Planet etc etc.

This gen we're missing Yakuza, Persona, detroit, Last Guardian, Miyazali exclusive and more.

Sounds like you guys dont want them
And are happy for a weird reason...

Stellar Blade and Helldivers 2 doesnt hit the same lol

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Umar
OP
OP
Remember_Spinal

Remember_Spinal

Ah, my back!
23 Jun 2022
Sony probably doesn’t need a major fall 2024/Holiday game if GTA 6 releases next year

Maybe something like DS2 in early september and GTA is a october game anything that comes out around or after GTA is gonna get demolished