PS5 accounted for over 50% of all game consoles sold during Q1 2023, in the UK

Swift_Star

Veteran
2 Jul 2022
Been reading era and gaf about this topic… seems that everything I said over the years about how much bad Xbox was doing and got me banned for “console warring” tuned out to be true. I guess these people can’t handle when we tell them what we think and report us when we are too harsh. Bunch of crybabies that are too attached to a failure of a plastic box.
🤷🏻‍♂️

Eternal_Wings

Dein Nomos
24 Jun 2022
Been reading era and gaf about this topic… seems that everything I said over the years about how much bad Xbox was doing and got me banned for “console warring” tuned out to be true. I guess these people can’t handle when we tell them what we think and report us when we are too harsh. Bunch of crybabies that are too attached to a failure of a plastic box.
🤷🏻‍♂️
I was kicked because I asked why they have banned @Bryank75. I told them his writings were actually quite precisely worded.
Also I said the hateful speeches for Sony gets way too much tolerated for an allegedly Multi-platform forum. That’s when I kicked the bucket I guess. xD

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
I was kicked because I asked why they have banned @Bryank75. I told them his writings were actually quite precisely worded.
Also I said the hateful speeches for Sony gets way too much tolerated for an allegedly Multi-platform forum. That’s when I kicked the bucket I guess. xD

Damn, you have a link to it? (Gaf)

Also if you want a custom tag, let me know....

Sometimes it's so unbelievable to me how certain people stood up for me, there's definitely a feeling of brotherhood I have with a lot of you here. <3

• Shake
Reactions: Eternal_Wings

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
I have no ideia why I was banned 🤷‍♂️

It seems like they’re awaiting for something bad from me for months but got nothing… so choose to ban me without any bad post as evidence 😂

Last edited:
  • sad
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

nongkris

Veteran
14 Feb 2023
I have no ideia why I was banned 🤷‍♂️

It seems like they’re awaiting for something bad from me for months but got nothing… so choose to ban me without any bad post as evidence 😂

Same with me. They just accused me of gaslighting and then banned me.
Did you guys use the same profile picture/username on multiple sites? I've heard of their mods stalking people's twitter accounts and other sites posts to ban them.

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
Did you guys use the same profile picture/username on multiple sites? I've heard of their mods stalking people's twitter accounts and other sites posts to ban them.
I ever used a single name… but it is possible to have ethomaz in sites I don’t visit thhat is not me but where I visit will be always ethomaz.

Social networks are different because they didn’t allow ethomaz for username🤷‍♂️ but I add the ethomaz on the display name.

Ohhhh and outsides all the theories I never posted as alt in any forum… the only alt I created was on GAF to talk with Evil Lore… it was something like ethomaz in reverse but I never did any post.

Reactions: nongkris

Swift_Star

Veteran
2 Jul 2022
On twitter my account is that of a real person, they have no way of linking my forum profiles with the twitter one. I guess they just didn’t like I said cold truths to Xbox fanboys and also to bigot snowflakes that cried to the report button.
It really is amusing how the people that say the “woke” crowd and the ps fans are thin skinned and snowflakes cry all the time. Truly bunch of manchildren and snowflakes.