PS5 Pro selling out everywhere, even in Australia at a price of 1,650 Australian dollars.

quest4441

Veteran
27 Feb 2024

Absolutely incredible performance and enthusiasm for the expansion of the platform.

Thats the limited edition ofc it will be sold out everywhere, the true test is whether the standard pro will sell out. Honestly I predict the ps5 pro to do more numbers than the ps4 pro. There is a whole new base that has money to spend in India and China, India especially is playstation land

• Shake
Reactions: Bryank75

SuperPotato

1 Mar 2024
So, i couldn't proceed with the payment because of an error message. Kept trying for 15-20 minutes and then it was gone. 😅

Still managed to get one on Ebay for "only" 960€. I know, i'm not proud of myself. 🤡 Also managed to get a 30th Anniversary Dual Sense (standard)

Shit was crazy on PS Direct. I've seen consoles on Ebay for 1500€ selling out in minutes.

So much for "You can just buy one at launch without issues"

Last edited:

YeezyDude

17 Jun 2024
Denmark
So, i couldn't proceed with the payment because of an error message. Kept trying for 15-20 minutes and then it was gone. 😅

Still managed to get one on Ebay for "only" 960€. I know, i'm not proud of myself. 🤡 Also managed to get a 30th Anniversary Dual Sense (standard)

Shit was crazy on PS Direct. I've seen consoles on Ebay for 1500€ selling out in minutes.

Well it sucks that you had to get one for more... But the price wasn't a lot more and you got one... Which is IMO better than nothing if you can't wait for October 10th 2024... Or maybe 1-3 months more. Anyway... Congratulations! (y)

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
The initial stock was always going to sold out. It's the long-term sales with all the games being on PC that makes the device less relevant? The future is in Sony's hands, it's not too late to stop sabotaging themselves.

Reactions: Umar

Papacheeks

Old Guard
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022

Absolutely incredible performance and enthusiasm for the expansion of the platform.

What ever you do dont go to ebay. You will get depressed about Humanity lol.

It's PS5 during covid all over again.

All I fucking wanted was the god damn Controller. Couldn't even load the page.

mibu no ookami

Veteran
21 Feb 2024
I was told specifically that there would be no demand for the PS5 Pro.

It didn't sell out in minutes in the UK, which was proof of that...

I would be stunned if they haven't made at least 500k units available today if not 1 million.

SuperPotato

1 Mar 2024

So what a f'n plot twist.

It's back in stock at PS Direct Germany. Managed to get one now and cancelled my Ebay pre-order :ROFLMAO:

Turns out my PC browser caused the error when i tried the first time. Tried it on my phone now and it worked like a charm.

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
So what a f'n plot twist.

It's back in stock at PS Direct Germany. Managed to get one now and cancelled my Ebay pre-order :ROFLMAO:

Turns out my PC browser caused the error when i tried the first time. Tried it on my phone now and it worked like a charm.
people are starving, what do you expect? this is Playstation, not Potatostation.

these media shills are just m$ clowns. all the world laughing at them while Playstation sold outing everywhere.

Last edited:

SuperPotato

1 Mar 2024
people are starving, what do you expect? this is Playstation, not Potatostation.

these media shill are just m$ clowns. all the world laughing at them while Playstation sold outing everywhere.

It's out of stock again. Guess i was just lucky. Was able to get in without a queue this time.

And yeah, it's all bs. The very same people who bitched about the price are buying the 30th Anniversary bundles now.

Same with all those journalists who did a complete 180 about the performance.

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
It's out of stock again. Guess i was just lucky. Was able to get in without a queue this time.

And yeah, it's all bs. The very same people who bitched about the price are buying the 30th Anniversary bundles now.

Same with all those journalists who did a complete 180 about the performance.
ah yeah. i said it the first day of the shitstorm. these fuckers will be Day 1 on PRO sales, proudly buying ones.

OP
OP
Bryank75

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
What ever you do dont go to ebay. You will get depressed about Humanity lol.

It's PS5 during covid all over again.

All I fucking wanted was the god damn Controller. Couldn't even load the page.
Yeah, Sony need a better way to do these things. So actual fans get them first.

OP
OP
Bryank75

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
I just don't understand making 12,300 30th edition pros... simply didn't make sense. They could have sold 10x the amount if not 100x.

I often make petitions in jest but maybe this is a case where it could work?!

Lots of people want it and Sony are just saying "no" to more money by not making more.

mibu no ookami

Veteran
21 Feb 2024
I often make petitions in jest but maybe this is a case where it could work?!

Lots of people want it and Sony are just saying "no" to more money by not making more.

I just don't know. Maybe?

I feel like it is too late. A lot of people are just going to get the regular pro instead.

They could have also just made plates... none of this added up.

• they're_right_you_know