PS5 Pro selling out everywhere, even in Australia at a price of 1,650 Australian dollars.

Muddasar

Veteran
22 Jun 2022
The same Youtubers complaining that the PS5 is a disaster cause of the price are now complaining that the Pre Order system is a disaster cause they can’t get one.

Go figure.

Last edited:
Reactions: Killer_Sakoman
OP
OP
Bryank75

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
Nick Offerman Burn GIF by First We Feast

ToTTenTranz

Veteran
Icon Extra
4 Aug 2023
Where is the PS5 Pro selling out?

The USA's website has it up for pre-order at the moment, and do all the EU sites.
Even in Portugal and Spain, which are among the countries in the world with the highest Playstation marketshare, you can just log-in and do the pre-order.

The OP mentions Australia, but the first retailer I found there that sells the console is still taking in pre-orders as of now.

Surely we're not talking exclusively about the 30th Anniversary edition, right?
That was always going to be a target for scalpers, the moment they said they were only going to make 12k of those.

Reactions: Entropi

saltyashell

11 Feb 2024
One of the biggest shitbags on Gaming Youtube.

Ever noticed the thumbnails on his Videos?
He's a weak little coward. He let the xbox mascots (paris, ohnoitsalex, fritanga, gaz, etc.) get under his skin and bully him, and has been doing almost exclusively anti playstation videos for the past few weeks so that he can posture as a "neutral".

SLB1904

Actually born in 1904!
22 Jun 2022
Sold out*

*Only had 100 units in stock.

This is a tactic Nintendo use to artificially increase the demand of a product.
Or they could adjust the stock according to demand. This thing is coming out in November. Plenty of time to manufacture them.