PS5 Pro updated rumors/leaks & technical/specs discussion |OT| PS5 Pro Enhanced Requirements Detailed.

Nhomnhom

Veteran
25 Mar 2023
Can't wait to see the PS5 Pro reviews of Xbox games. :ROFLMAO:

The Series X already had a hard time against the regular PS5, the PS5 Pro comparisons are going to be biblical. But I bed Digital foundry is going to compare the PS5 Pro against the RTX 4090 instead to save face and complain.

Reactions: PlacidusaX
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Can't wait to see the PS5 Pro reviews of Xbox games. :ROFLMAO:

The Series X already had a hard time against the regular PS5, the PS5 Pro comparisons are going to be biblical. But I bed Digital foundry is going to compare the PS5 Pro against the RTX 4090 instead to save face and complain.
Thyll be the best place to play.

Alabtrosmyster

Veteran
26 Jun 2022
This is kind of sad that there is a chance that the only competition will be the Nintendo Switch.

Maybe Apple can do something, but my impression is that the price of consoles makes it below them.... another option would be Samsung.

Reactions: Gamernyc78

ApolloHelios

2 Jul 2022
wccftech should never be used or linked anywhere imo. Also I wouldn't want Timdog to be a ps player when he becomes this mindless hooligan but for team blue, it's better if he has no platform going forward.

Reactions: Sircaw

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
wccftech should never be used or linked anywhere imo. Also I wouldn't want Timdog to be a ps player when he becomes this mindless hooligan but for team blue, it's better if he has no platform going forward.
I 100% agree with WCC; very clickbait site.

As for time dog can you imagine him in the parking lot looking out for xbox users lol

Reactions: ApolloHelios

AshHunter216

Banned
8 Jan 2023
This is kind of sad that there is a chance that the only competition will be the Nintendo Switch.

Maybe Apple can do something, but my impression is that the price of consoles makes it below them.... another option would be Samsung.
I get the feeling that MS will probably make some hardware but avoid directly competing with PlayStation.

Alabtrosmyster

Veteran
26 Jun 2022
I get the feeling that MS will probably make some hardware but avoid directly competing with PlayStation.
I've seen the kind of "steam deck" with a cut down version of windows rumors... I kind of find it interesting, but I only see that fail.

Same for the apparent streaming stick, they must have seen the reaction to streaming (xcloud) internally and figured they better use those GPUs for AI.

That will leave a vacuum in the gaming console market, hopefully some worthy opponent will take the place xbox had and make things interesting. They have a point saying "competition is good", in the abstract that makes everyone better, but you need good competition for that to work.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
The disclaimer was mentioned for a reason. All this is rumors just like everyone else. It's just good for discourse.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022

There's a thread on that and I purposely didn't put it because this is about the pro.

AshHunter216

Banned
8 Jan 2023
I've seen the kind of "steam deck" with a cut down version of windows rumors... I kind of find it interesting, but I only see that fail.

Same for the apparent streaming stick, they must have seen the reaction to streaming (xcloud) internally and figured they better use those GPUs for AI.

That will leave a vacuum in the gaming console market, hopefully some worthy opponent will take the place xbox had and make things interesting. They have a point saying "competition is good", in the abstract that makes everyone better, but you need good competition for that to work.
Agreed, and the ones insisting that Xbox in particular has to be that competition are just showing their biases.