PS5 Pro updated rumors/leaks & technical/specs discussion |OT| PS5 Pro Enhanced Requirements Detailed.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022

Absolutely, 60fps is the norm nowadays and with a pro coming there makes no sense there wouldn't be one as some of us have been saying. Doesn't matter what GTA did before, this isn't 2013.

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022

New riddle from the Snitch. I think it means Cerny has some good shit for the PS5 Pro and that GoW will take good advantage from it.

Reactions: Gamernyc78
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022

New riddle from the Snitch. I think it means Cerny has some good shit for the PS5 Pro and that GoW will take good advantage from it.

Yeah someone posted it yesterday. Some gd shit is coming. Silknight posted that first unless they are one and the same person.

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
Yeah someone posted it yesterday. Some gd shit is coming. Silknight posted that first unless they are one and the same person.

Both posted with 21 minutes of difference. One says "eager dogs", the other one says "gods" instead. Different emojis

Maybe Naughty Dog will show their next game as a PS5 Pro showcase? And who knows, maybe ND are codeveloping the next GoW?

Or maybe being more realistic, it means that PS5 Pro patches of previously released ND stuff and GoWR will be released to showcase it?

Last edited:
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
I see both posted it 19 hours ago, with the tweets having different emojis

One says dogs, the other one says gods.

Maybe the next GoW is being codeveloped by Naughty Dog?

Maybe these are same ppl.

Thunderstorm__

31 May 2023
Do you know the final specs and how it performs? Damn, share them!
We are discussing the leaks. You guys are just weird sometimes, why don't you want the specs to be better? I would be willing to pay more for better specs. The piece of product is after all an optional update, more catering for enthusiasts.

Last edited:

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
We are discussing the leaks. You guys are just weird sometimes, why don't you want the specs to be better? I would be willing to pay more for better specs. The piece of product is after all an optional update, more catering for enthusiasts.
let's rephrase this. What kind of specs would you find "not tiring"?

Thunderstorm__

31 May 2023
let's rephrase this. What kind of specs would you find "not tiring"?
I would find the kind of specs that are well-balanced and impressive not tiring. So a better CPU and a much stronger GPU (by the time PS5 Pro releases, its GPU would be worse than what AMD and Nvidia have to offer at mid-range). I guess you can say I expected too much, but then that is just my preference for what the optional Pro version should be like. I also learned from the last few days that the PS5 CPU is worse than a fucking r5 3600, which is an entry-level CPU that I built for my first PC and it was a budget build lmao.

Last edited:
  • thinking_hard
Reactions: anonpuffs

rinzler

Banned
12 Mar 2024
I would find the kind of specs that are well-balanced and impressive not tiring. So a better CPU and a much stronger GPU (by the time PS5 Pro releases, its GPU would be worse than what AMD and Nvidia have to offer at mid-range). I guess you can say I expected too much, but then that is just my preference for what the optional Pro version should be like. I also learned from the last few days that the PS5 CPU is worse than a fucking r5 3600, which is an entry-level CPU that I built for my first PC and it was a budget build lmao.
By the time this console releases the GPU housed in that system would be considered low end, it's mid-range currently and the CPU as you noted was low end even in 2020 when new.

I get why you're not sharing in the excitement. It will help with more demanding rendering over the base for sure, but it's very much meh in general.