PS5 Pro updated rumors/leaks & technical/specs discussion |OT| PS5 Pro Enhanced Requirements Detailed.

YeezyDude

17 Jun 2024
Denmark
Not leaks. Just guessing the obvious.

No one knows this information yet.

Sony execs right now don’t know this.

If pretty obvious it will use the tech in the PS5 Pro.

The PS5 Pro is the testbed for the next gen console just like the PS4 Pro was for the PS5.
Yeah nothing is confirmed so far... But this still gives me a reason to really look forward to the PS6, what it'll be able to do and the games it'll have!

FatKaz

Veteran
16 Jul 2022
I'm not talking about an event dumbnuts, I'm talking about the fact that the games are coming no matter which event you belittle
Uhm you said this

"in fact this month there will be a lot of reveal"

And how exactly are those reveals happening?through a blog post?

ApolloHelios

2 Jul 2022
Uhm you said this

"in fact this month there will be a lot of reveal"

And how exactly are those reveals happening?through a blog post?
The games are coming independent of any reveals or events I alluded to and hope for is my point. First party has been cooking without a peep and many people in the industry has alluded to next year and the one after for the timing of releases, Shinobi chief among them. They've always done a September show as well so that is when a lot of reveals will happen. But even if it's just DS2 and games coming soon for this event, the gangbuster games are coming unrelated to wheat is revealed this month.

ToTTenTranz

Veteran
Icon Extra
4 Aug 2023
Yeah nothing is confirmed so far... But this still gives me a reason to really look forward to the PS6, what it'll be able to do and the games it'll have!

That list is as good to "look forward to the PS6" as a grocery store list because it doesn't really say anything, other than the 32GB of RAM minimum which should be rather barebones in 2028.