PS5 Pro: Will there be any killer App games? (Digital Foundry Video)

Infinity

Veteran
18 Nov 2023
Ok, let's put this to the test. Which AAA PC games in the last 3-4 years ran perfectly? Give me a list and I will search for videos that prove or disprove your claim.
There will always be some pc gamers out there that have performance issues with the games. But the key point is that a majority of the gamers don't. But yes there are bad pc ports that just ran badly for a lot of players.

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
Nope. Every pc game I played on launch ran just fine.
That only talking about some early 2023 releases.

There are a lot from late 2023 and early 2024.

Your bias means nothing to me at all.

Last edited:

Zzero

Major Tom
9 Jan 2023
I don't remember, did the ps4 Pro have anything?
Yes, most things, even without an official update, ran better.

Thats my problem with a PS5 Pro, if it comes out this year. So many releases have been crossgen that there's very few games that need any sort of performance boost right now. Its a product without a purpose.

Infinity

Veteran
18 Nov 2023
That only talking about some early 2023 releases.

There are a lot from late 2023 and early 2024.

Your bias means nothing to me at all.
Nothing i said is wrong. The vast majority of games on pc run fine. Where is the lie?

• haha
Reactions: ethomaz

Eternal_Wings

Dein Nomos
24 Jun 2022
I think the PS5 Pro will be a fortune for Sony because of a solely reason:

The PS5 Pro will be the only affordable platform who can run GTA6 in steady 60fps.
Plus I do imagine that Take2 and Sony will partner up for GTA6 for huge marketing campaigns too. There will be a bundle, which will do the rest of the job.

Last edited:

Infinity

Veteran
18 Nov 2023
Yes, most things, even without an official update, ran better.

Thats my problem with a PS5 Pro, if it comes out this year. So many releases have been crossgen that there's very few games that need any sort of performance boost right now. Its a product without a purpose.
It's for the hardcore PlayStation fans that want the best PlayStation on the market.

Zzero

Major Tom
9 Jan 2023
It's for the hardcore PlayStation fans that want the best PlayStation on the market.
If there isn't a performance reason to do it then they should release a new one every year with an extra gig of memory. Take the simps to the cleaners.

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
Nothing i said is wrong. The vast majority of games on pc run fine. Where is the lie?
Most PC games runs bad at launch, performance wise, that is the truth.

Do you understand where are you lies now?

But hey you will believe you “made a winner” when people stop to reply to you lol

Infinity

Veteran
18 Nov 2023
Most PC games runs bad at launch, performance wise, that is the truth.

Do you understand where are you lies now?

But hey you will believe you “made a winner” when people stop to reply to you lol

you showed me 1 game out of the hundreds that release every year? Like i said, Majority rules.

• haha

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
you showed me 1 game out of the hundreds that release every year? Like i said, Majority rules.
I showed more than you can count in your had for just few months of 2023 lol

I will say again most PC games have performance issues at launch… some fix most of that thought time… some didn’t even bother.

It is very rare to play a game on PC that really is fine performance wise… most even in super rings to brute force still has performance issues.

Every new release you see broken ass games on PC.

The last one? Elden Ring DLC… but maybe in these few days others games launched that has bad performance.

If you ask any PC gamer he will say the same… but you come here:

Infinity

Veteran
18 Nov 2023
I think the PS5 Pro will be a fortune for Sony because of a solely reason:

The PS5 Pro will be the only affordable platform who can run GTA6 in steady 60fps.
Plus I do imagine that Take2 and Sony will partner up for GTA6 for huge marketing campaigns too. There will be a bundle, which will do the rest of the job.
most people aren't buying a likely 600 dollar console to play gta 6 for 30 more frames lol. Only small group of people will do that.

• haha

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
name me them. You showed me jedi.
Can’t you read all the links I posted? There are several names lol

That is your issue… you came here, throw a lie that everybody knows is fake, and wants people to do your own job to find games that have performance issue.

Because if you do yourself you be crying with the reality.

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
elden ring dlc? lol. Most of the negative reviews are complaining about the design of the dlc. Also you need to learn what majority means.
Man you are really dumb lol
And can’t even read if you just found Elden Ring DLC that is not even in the articles I posted to you.

Infinity

Veteran
18 Nov 2023
Bookmarked. PS5 Pro bundle will be commercial hit for Sony.
a tiny people amount of people will buy the pro soley for 60fps for gta 6. Also the pro is not even guaranteed to run gta 6 at 60fps btw. GTA 6 is going to be heavy on the cpu. The pro cpu isnt that much of a improvement.

Infinity

Veteran
18 Nov 2023
Man you are really dumb lol
And can’t even read if you just found Elden Ring DLC that is not even in the articles I posted to you.
"The last one? Elden Ring DLC… but maybe in these few days others games launched that has bad performance."