PS5 Pro: Will there be any killer App games? (Digital Foundry Video)

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
"The last one? Elden Ring DLC… but maybe in these few days others games launched that has bad performance."
That is not an article / link lol
That is just me showing you even the last release has issues on PC and more than on consoles.

I posted like three articles with several games for just early 2023.

But keep ignoring.

But hey go check PCMR performance on Reddit.

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
Never said it was. I'm replying based on what you said.....😛
And I said that you can’t rad what where posted to you…

You ignored 99% of what was posted and just quoted a single phase in the whole discussion.

Read first… you have your list with tons of games.

Even PCMR knows that.

Infinity

Veteran
18 Nov 2023
And I said that you can’t rad what where posted to you…

You ignored 99% of what was posted and just quoted a single phase in the whole discussion.

Read first… you have your list with tons of games.

Even PCMR knows that.

You're now citing random posters on reddit to claim games are having performance issues? Lol. I didn't ignore anything.

• haha
Reactions: ethomaz

AllBizness

Veteran
22 Jul 2023
most people aren't buying a likely 600 dollar console to play gta 6 for 30 more frames lol. Only small group of people will do that.
Your mistake is assuming most PS5 Pro buyers will be people upgrading, when infact most of them will be new to PS5. There is a certain percentage of new customers that will go for the S tier option and Sony's data shows about 20% of new PS4 buyers chose the Pro version and I'm pretty sure this will be the case with PS5 Pro.

Reactions: Eternal_Wings

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
You're now citing random posters on reddit to claim games are having performance issues? Lol. I didn't ignore anything.
Is PC Gamer random? 😂
Digital Foundry is good for you?
PC World?
Or you ignored all posted to you? lol

Let’s be like you…

Show me these dam games that play fine at launch on PC? List them to check myself.

You made the lie claim against the whole internet so you have examples to show, no? After all most games are fine in your bias.

Last edited:

Eternal_Wings

Dein Nomos
24 Jun 2022
a tiny people amount of people will buy the pro soley for 60fps for gta 6. Also the pro is not even guaranteed to run gta 6 at 60fps btw. GTA 6 is going to be heavy on the cpu. The pro cpu isnt that much of a improvement.
You think Sony is investing billions in AI to fool around?
Sony’s own DLSS solution PSSR will help to achieve those results.

Infinity

Veteran
18 Nov 2023
Your mistake is assuming most PS5 Pro buyers will be people upgrading, when infact most of them will be new to PS5. There is a certain percentage of new customers that will go for the S tier option and Sony's data shows about 20% of new PS4 buyers chose the Pro version and I'm pretty sure this will be the case with PS5 Pro.
I'm talking about solely for GTA 6. A tiny amount of people will buy GTA 6 on the pro for 30 more fps. Even though the pro is not a guarantee to run GTA 6 at 60fps. I think the ps5 pro will perform worst then the PS4 pro.

Eternal_Wings

Dein Nomos
24 Jun 2022
I'm talking about solely for GTA 6. A tiny amount of people will buy GTA 6 on the pro for 30 more fps. Even though the pro is not a guarantee to run GTA 6 at 60fps. I think the ps5 pro will perform worst then the PS4 pro.
Bad for you that GTA VI will be not available for PC, for at least 12 months. Maybe even 2 years if Take2 will focus first on the console versions.

Infinity

Veteran
18 Nov 2023
Is PC Gamer random? 😂
Digital Foundry is good for you?
PC World?

Let’s be like you…

Show me these dam games that play fine at launch on PC? List them to check myself.

You made the lie claim against the whole internet so you have examples to show, no? After all most games are fine in your bias.
I said the vast majority of games run fine on pc. That is not a lie. Please learn what majority means.

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
Pc has hundreds of games that release every year. You think most of them are broken? Delusional.
List these hundreds with performance fine lol

You are being delusional against facts already posted here with several sources showing you just made up that lie to feel good of yourself thinking nobody will challenge and show proof of the opposite lol

Infinity

Veteran
18 Nov 2023
List these hundreds with performance fine lol

You are being delusional against facts already posted here with several sources showing you just made up that lie to feel good of yourself.
You're not familiar with pc gaming. Your ignorance is through the roof. Or you just can't comprehend. Stick to consoles.

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
You're not familiar with pc gaming. Your ignorance is through the roof. Or you just can't comprehend. Stick to consoles.
The same can be said about you 🤷‍♂️
I’m not even sure if you play games on PC.
Because any real PC gamer will cry that developers launch bad ports on PC.

Infinity

Veteran
18 Nov 2023
So why did you not read my posts and linked articles?

I give you several game names… you nothing lol
You claimed more games are broken on pc then working. Delusional at its finest. And then you doubled downed on it. Seek help