PSVR 2 PC adapter is a disaster apparently!

FatKaz

Veteran
16 Jul 2022
giphy.gif

24 Jun 2022
And of course it's Tom Warren, an Xbox brand promoter on MS's payroll (above or under the table, don't care). But SIE are stupid & weak enough to let people like this, who for years have pushed FUD against their own gaming brand, be the public face of their optics for PC and, increasingly, their own console efforts.

You get back what you put in.

Sometimes I feel like some of the PlayStation employees are not happy either with the PC push.

If they aren't they should speak up about it more. Otherwise it's disillusioned fans mostly shouting into the void.

OP
OP
Bryank75

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
And of course it's Tom Warren, an Xbox brand promoter on MS's payroll (above or under the table, don't care). But SIE are stupid & weak enough to let people like this, who for years have pushed FUD against their own gaming brand, be the public face of their optics for PC and, increasingly, their own console efforts.

You get back what you put in.
Moose GIF by Sony Pictures

J_Paganel

30 Jan 2024
Anything PlayStation being a disaster on PC is good news to me.

🤷‍♀️
No how dare you!!!

You just have to be patient, this is the path to a brighter future where workers of all countries... (no, not that speech), where the PlayStation platform will grow constantly, because it will not be limited to a console device, but will be available from every smart TV, refrigerator and smartphone, as well as PC!

"Every screen is a Playstation"

XBOX didn't succeed, and as a result, they ended up destroying the entire rich legacy of the X360, but this time it will definitely work!

Reactions: JAHGamer

On Demand

Veteran
Icon Extra
30 Jul 2022
Well, you all know my position on it...so I'm happy enough.

Sometimes I feel like some of the PlayStation employees are not happy either with the PC push.

They can’t be too happy.

PC ports mean more time and money for not that big of a return. All the porting and development cost could just be put into PS5. Like you know…….what they’ve been doing for the past 30 years up until a couple years ago.

When investors start asking questions about PC ports you know you something is up.

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
Take that as a grain of salty.

The issues the article quoted by Tom Warrior doesn't seems to be widespread.
The own article said others told him that it is working.

🤷‍♂️

That is more like a issue when you have tons of difference hardware and software configurations.

Reactions: KickNamesTakeAss

Entropi

Veteran
Icon Extra
22 Jan 2023
Didn’t Tom say games on the XsS would run smoother than on the PS5?

In any case, I didn’t believe Sony when they said PSVR2 was designed with PC in mind.

Reactions: Bryank75