PSVR2: |OT| The new bar for VR, its time to feel a new real!🔥🔥

adamsapple

Banned
22 Jul 2022
I'm glad to have never fallen for gimmick hardware like Kinect / console VR. Screams of a terrible purchase.

3fafzo.jpg

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
I'm glad to have never fallen for gimmick hardware like Kinect / console VR. Screams of a terrible purchase.

3fafzo.jpg
And quotes the big Xbox schill 😂 I'm sure many ppls xboxs look like that. Adam go pray and hope Starfield is at least decent. There's more quality games on psvr2 than there is on Xbox so what does that say about your other purchase?

adamsapple

Banned
22 Jul 2022
You come back to this forum after months and immediately start trolling? 🤦‍♂️

If that sounds like trolling to you, I don't know what to say. Sony has really shat the bed in PSVR marketing, nor are there any more killer apps anywhere on the horizon (pun not intended) since Call of the Mountain. They haven't even gotten the most obvious VR title, Alyx, on the system yet.

🤷‍♂️

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
If that sounds like trolling to you, I don't know what to say. Sony has really shat the bed in PSVR marketing, nor are there any more killer apps anywhere on the horizon (pun not intended) since Call of the Mountain. They haven't even gotten the most obvious VR title, Alyx, on the system yet.

🤷‍♂️
The hypocrisy is that you don't make posts like this about Xbox when out of all peripherals and consoles they have the fewest quality games by far. Just kill the hypocrisy and then your posts will make sense.

adamsapple

Banned
22 Jul 2022
The hypocrisy is that you don't make posts like this about Xbox when out of all peripherals and consoles they have the fewest quality games by far. Just kill the hypocrisy and then your posts will make sense.

What a weird post.

Xbox and Playstation share 90% or more of the library with only a handful of exclusives separating them.

PSVR2 has had, 1, 2 ? noteworthy games since its launch and looks like has been completely abandoned by Sony already with all eyes being on the potential Pro next year, no one's talking about PSVR 2 at all.

Johnic

Veteran
24 Mar 2023
Outer Heaven
I see the mentally ill shill is back. Seriously. Why keep mental cases like that here? The individual's whole life revolves around trolling Sony, while waiting for its bans to end on various forums so it can return.

Honest question to mods. You know why its here. Why keep it around? It's not like we ban any Sony criticism. We have quite a few members here, myself included, who are more than happy to bitch about Sony. Why keep someone whose sole purpose is to troll?

historia

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Jun 2023
Anybody know a solution for myopia users?

I played some games using optical and it hurts my eyes.

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
Anybody know a solution for myopia users?

I played some games using optical and it hurts my eyes.
What do you mean using optical ?

Do you wear prescription glasses? maybe get some prescription lenses for your headset. I have prescription lenses from HonsVR and it makes a massive difference

Reactions: historia