PSVR2: |OT| The new bar for VR, its time to feel a new real!🔥🔥

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
I've been looking too and haven't seen any 🤔
I watched a stream on youtube and the guy seemed to enjoy it but said it had some flaws. No manual reload, overpriced battle pass, and the graphics not being much better than Firewall Zero hour despite way better tech.

Reactions: Gamernyc78
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
I watched a stream on youtube and the guy seemed to enjoy it but said it had some flaws. No manual reload, overpriced battle pass, and the graphics not being much better than Firewall Zero hour despite way better tech.
Hmmm sounds like what og firewall was a 78ish type game.

SLB1904

Actually born in 1904!
22 Jun 2022
I'm just saying what I heard, but that's good to hear. I'll take your word for it
Yeah for sure. Graphics aren't the problem at all. Really great looking game. Need to play more. At the moment there is a problem with matchmaking. Gameplay wise the auto reload you forget after a while but still pavlov is better. The weapons have great feedback. Loads of things a don't have the grasp yet. On pvp you have to loadouts defence and offence loadouts. But yeah it's night and day compared to the first one by a mile

Reactions: The Icon

Shmunter

Veteran
22 Jul 2022
Yeah for sure. Graphics aren't the problem at all. Really great looking game. Need to play more. At the moment there is a problem with matchmaking. Gameplay wise the auto reload you forget after a while but still pavlov is better. The weapons have great feedback. Loads of things a don't have the grasp yet. On pvp you have to loadouts defence and offence loadouts. But yeah it's night and day compared to the first one by a mile
It seems more port than a sequel so far. Prove me wrong, this was my most anticipated game and it kills me to be in the glass half empty camp….but I expected a lot.

SLB1904

Actually born in 1904!
22 Jun 2022
It seems more port than a sequel so far. Prove me wrong, this was my most anticipated game and it kills me to be in the glass half empty camp….but I expected a lot.
I didn't play much of the first one because the controls sucked balls. So to me it's irrelevant. I was hoping for a port but ebd up getting a better product

Reactions: The Icon