PSVR2: |OT| The new bar for VR, its time to feel a new real!🔥🔥

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Why has this thread turned into PC versus ps5 sales part 50? I've deleted many comments tht are not relevant.. This is a PSVR2 thread not a pc versus ps5 thread. Thnks.

Reactions: panda-zebra

panda-zebra

2 Mar 2024
NW UK
Damn, that drop with the pipe.... "sometimes it's ENJOYABLE!" - ooof! then he gives him another little tap to make sure 😂

Looks like my kind of thing. There's some puzzle elements including abstract "Cyber Space"(lol) obstacle courses. Going to give this a shot.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Damn, that drop with the pipe.... "sometimes it's ENJOYABLE!" - ooof! then he gives him another little tap to make sure 😂

Looks like my kind of thing. There's some puzzle elements including abstract "Cyber Space"(lol) obstacle courses. Going to give this a shot.

🔥🔥🔥

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Just bought a gun stock from Ali express for a fraction of what these tmrip off companies charge. I can't wait to get it!

1711897842826.png

Even seperates to use individually l.

Last edited:

ToTTenTranz

Icon Extra
4 Aug 2023
Guys, remember when we were (or at least, I was) super hopeful that Sony was going to bring a PSVR2 mode for their 1st party AAA games?
And then it just never happened and Sony seemingly left the platform to die?

After the reports about halting production and announced support for the PC, here's a massive spark of hope for PSVR2:

The team behind popular VR mods on PC games is forming a studio that specializes on official VR ports and apparently they'll be working on the PSVR2 for the PS5.

Reactions: Gamernyc78

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
Guys, remember when we were (or at least, I was) super hopeful that Sony was going to bring a PSVR2 mode for their 1st party AAA games?
This was never a realistic idea. You set yourself up for disappointment, no wonder you love to spread FUD

panda-zebra

2 Mar 2024
NW UK
One of the best VR games out there, loved getting the platinum on it. TBH I was hoping they were throwing themselves into something new, I'd be there day one for anything else they put out, but not really interested in going back to this one, good as it is and as fun as the new stuff looks.