OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Oh that looks good.

I started Paradise Hotel and it creeps me out. Gonna have to suck it up and get through it but the atmosphere is incredibly creepy.
Ahhh gd to hear thts what I want (jump scares :)) and Vertigo 2:looks gd ima pick it up for sure.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022

CyubeVR is a Minecraft-like game dropping for the PSVR 2 this month, no trailer yet (devs said soon) but here's some gameplay for those curious. This actually has a lot of potential.​

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022

cyubeVR will have mod support on PS5 (PSVR2)!​

News & Announcements

r/PSVR•21 hr. ago
cyubeVR will have mod support on PSVR2!
I'm very excited to be able to announce today that the PSVR2 version of cyubeVR will directly launch with official support for mod blocks that can be browsed, downloaded and installed from within the game UI on PS5/PSVR2!
Mod blocks are community-created blocks that can be crafted and placed like any other block in the game, with modder-defined custom 3D recipes and custom textures. They are hugely increasing the variety of blocks you have available to build with in cyubeVR.
On PC, these custom mod blocks, shared through the Steam Workshop, are one of the coolest features of cyubeVR. Over the years, the talented modders from the cyubeVR community have created and shared many hundreds of amazing custom blocks for the game, used by many players for creating amazing builds.
On PS5 no Steam Workshop exists, and supporting mods is generally much harder, both from a technical perspective and regarding specific platform requirements for mods to be allowed. Implementing all the hosting, browsing, downloading, installing and uninstalling of mods was not trivial. But for cyubeVR on PSVR2, it was absolutely worth it!
So you can look forward to being able to use almost all the custom mod blocks in the PSVR2 version of the game that players can also use on PC :)

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023

DAMN!!! this was my most anticipated VR game! 😢😢

Sad Lonely GIF by Pokémon

• sad
Reactions: Umar